Author Topic: Define 'clean'.  (Read 8970 times)

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Re: Define 'clean'.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 06:37:16 PM »
Being "clean" is a path to be free...

Free from the body...

Free from the mind...

If you want freedom

You gotta go to the "torture chamber"

No hiding

Jox

ps. I like what you said Kambo I am in your direction

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 06:52:36 PM »
Nchanga is this word I make up the other day to describe smoke able Iboga.  It came from the experimental ideas of one of our friends on this forum and this genius on the Nexus where I know you rOm have good writings.  I am a lurker on the Nexus and will maybe never join but I am so fascinated by the topics.  So Nchanga will be for me the recipe so far will be 50% 20xCaapi Extract 30%Iboga Leaf Spice(done like a regular spice tech) and 20%T.Undulata leaves infused in Iboga Root extract w/Uchu Sanango Root extract.  This is just the regular recipe that I learned from watching for shooting stars.  Most of what I learn comes from watching for shooting stars on Ayahuasca. 

In my area people smoke tons of ganja and it seems to produce little spiritual results when compared to ayahuasca, kambo, iboga or changa.  So I want to do Changa and Nchanga to replace peoples appetite so we can advance as a people.

Nchanga=A non ataxiating booster as well I learned from stars.  Can better insure curification for addicts of all types.
Nchanga=Instant contact with the ancestor spirit world without ataxia

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 06:56:47 PM »
I like it in a way Jox so by what you said being clean means doing lots of...

KAMBO

Still my favorite all time etheogen but yes it is like going to the torture chamber.

ps you might have offended folks by being so blunt but maybe a no filter approach is what you are going for.  Regardless I think what you said has it's merits.  But like all things nothing is all right and nothing is all wrong so take what you like and purge the rest out.

Offline digital_phreedom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 07:34:00 PM »
Great thread..

Charley, I'll have to come back to you with my answer to this question after I give it some more consideration..  But I can tell you that over the years, my answer to the question "are you clean?" always varies depending on who's asking the question.  Hmmm...
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Offline Tyler

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 02:25:14 PM »
I have decided to take down my long comment, because it does not feel right to me to speak weighty words about "being clean" when I still have very much to truly learn about this topic myself through the learning in life.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:48:48 PM by Tyler »

Offline Tyler

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »
I had an interesting experience these past few days, and it led me on the path of contemplating the notion of "cleanness" again, at least in relation to my own life experience.

It started when I decided to fast again, for perhaps the 3rd time in my life, but going into the experience I did not have a clearly laid-out goal - only the idea that I didn't want to get wrinkly because of smoking cigarettes, which formed a very loose and unfocused goal in my mind.

During the 2 and a half days that I fasted, I was very bored, so I passed the time in the usual ways for myself - by watching television, playing video games, and browsing on the Internet. But during this time, especially while playing video games, I observed many moments of tension in my body that I had to consciously let go of, over and over again. But I thought nothing of it at the time, because I still only thought of becoming "clean" in relation to physical addictions, ie. in relation to smoking pleasure and junk food pleasure.

During the middle of the 3rd day, I ended the fast because of temptation to eat, and made myself too full. Then later I said with uncertainty, "Well, I stopped smoking, so that is a minor success, at least." But later that evening, a realisation came to me that I was not thinking logically. It occurred to me that smoking was not killing me to the devastating extent I had presumed originally - useless activities such as watching television and playing video games mindlessly for hours, day in and day out, were.

What this experience taught me is that becoming "clean", while perhaps having a clear definition that a wise teacher could provide, probably involves letting go of somewhat unique things based on everybody's unique personality. I don't know what this means in relation to the entire value of being clean, but it seems to me like a part of the whole.

[This post was edited, but not significantly, to take out some potentially erroneous things.]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:39:28 AM by Tyler »

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2014, 03:05:00 PM »
I like seeing that this post is still getting read.
I think clean may have a bit to do with being able to have the freedom not only to see the choices to be made, but to be able to make them without suffering. From substances used, to thought patterns, to energetic communication.