Author Topic: A Beautiful Journey  (Read 5363 times)

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
A Beautiful Journey
« on: March 02, 2013, 08:47:19 PM »
Hi All,

So I just wanted to tell you some about my recent flood experience.  I think it is safe to say it was the best experience of my life.  This was my first time doing some hcl,  I mixed about 300+ mg with almost 2 g TA ( I am a pretty small person )  This TA was from a different batch than my previous floods and the person who made it has such a wonderful spirit, there is no doubt to me that some of this persons bright and beautiful energy went into this experience.  Unlike any of my other experiences, the two floods and a couple of large boosters, I didn't have a single dark vision.  Everything was beautiful, I was in love with the world and with Iboga. This was also my first time to get to listen to the Bwiti music during a flood and I think it also helped me reach a blissful state throughout the entire experience.  I saw every creature on the planet from the smallest to the largest and their connection to each other.  I also had a central theme to this flood which were red and pink hearts on white paper, which would pop out into confetti and the hearts would rain down.  They would be on curtains, on beautiful womens' dresses, on childrens' clothes and on ribbons floating all through my visuals throughout the entire trip.  Everything about it was beautiful.

The people and places I saw during a good deal of the visual part were from the 50's or early 60's.  I have seen people from this time period in every visual Iboga experience I have had, I am kind of curious to why, I was born in the 70's...hmmm.

The next day after my flood, I was pretty much laughing hysterically all day long, I just felt amazing.  I really freaked a couple people out with my energy, but I didn't care, I had fun doing it.  It has been four days now since the flood, I am feeling great, finally got my appetite back and my energy seems to be coming back full force, also I seem to have finally given up smoking, haven't had a single puff in almost exactly five days since ingesting my first dose.   

One thing that happened that I haven't experienced before was a headache, It started almost as soon as the visuals began and lasted for a couple of days after.  I don't normally have headaches so this was a bit of concern to me, but once I was in deep I didn't think about it much at all, but I don't think I will be doing another flood for some time because of it and frankly this one was so utterly amazing and blissful that I almost feel I have purged out any dark or negative energy that was left. 
I am looking forward to this next year and plan on making it a damn good one!

Thank you all and thank you Eboka!
Lalababa
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:58:53 AM by lalababa »

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: A Beautiful Journey
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 10:57:08 PM »
well it's good to know that the headache isn't uncommon, you are the second person who has told me that they have had a bad headache.  I had attempted a flood a few months ago and had a weird experience.  It was two separate batches of TA and we came to the conclusion that we had burned one of them when either making it or trying to dry it out quickly.. that time, I didn't get any buzzing but a big POP in my head, then a few light visuals then I fell asleep.   I think the POP is what made me concerned about the headache so much this time. 

I had really wanted to do Kambo before hand, but was unable to due to several circumstances... next time I will make sure to

I am sure there are things that still need purging, there probably always will be, but I think I may need to take a break from large doses for a little while,  I have every intention of working with the medicine for as long as I am able

lala

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 10:08:07 AM »
It has been four days now since the flood, I am feeling great, finally got my appetite back and my energy seems to be coming back full force, also I seem to have finally given up smoking, haven't had a single puff in almost exactly five days since ingesting my first dose.   

Hey La!

The pink and red hearts and confetti sound really cool.  Iboga likes to make the chaotic swirl of visions thematic sometimes.....I wonder if that "theme" will have more meaning to you as the days/weeks/years go by ;o) 

Keep integrating!  I am so proud to hear you have finally put down the cancer sticks.  I am over 6 weeks now, and I am in love with the raw power of being able to take a FULL deep breathe......

It's great to see you back and bouncing around the room!

Love,   Blue

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 11:38:24 AM »
Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing! Glad to hear you are off the 'ciggies' :-)

Offline JackTripper

• High Pope
  • maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »
Lala ~ I am so happy to hear you had a mostly pleasant experience this time around, full of Hearts, Light & Life
as well as possible new beginnings. 

Shine On Lady  :)

Well you might have purged out all your negative energy but in the world of the ancestors you  still have to purge out the sins mishaps and darkness of your lineage as well as those around you. 

What?
Where are you getting this?
Just wondering if its something traditional Bwiti or _____ ?
I know the basic Ancestral element is very common for many but the need to purge the sins of ones lineage to be a healer sounds strange & unnecessary to me. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:54:03 PM by JackTripper »
The root does not work for you, you must work for the root.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »
Before I started doing Kambo even 1gr of Iboga would give me a headache.  Actually during my first flood I got the worst splitting migraine I have ever had and it stuck around for a week.  Made all the joy I was feeling a little hard to be comfortable with with my head being split like that.  A solution of course was all the Kambo that I did.  Another thing that really helps is where to do the Kambo before a flood.  To focus in on the brain points (about 5 of them) in the ears as well the spinal chord is a good place because it is heavily associated with the brain/governers vessel.  I always try to do at least 3 Kambo rituals the week leading up to an Iboga flood because of the amount of pressure that Iboga floods put on my head.   Doing the ear brain points really has smoothed out the process for me in this regard. 

I have never experienced a headache, migraine, or pressure around a flood.  Weird.  Since doing Kambo now is not really recommended due to purging the treasured Nori-build, you should try and alleviate your headache through other ways.  Best migraine medicine OTC is: 500mg acetaminophen, 200mgs of caffeine, and an aspirin.  That's 3 pain relievers, a blood thinner (anti-coagulant), and an anti-inflammatory.

Well you might have purged out all your negative energy but in the world of the ancestors you  still have to purge out the sins mishaps and darkness of your lineage as well as those around you.  Healer...has much responsibility.  So by you saying that you have actually agreed with the universe to massively increase your entheogenic workload.  Much easier to just purge your dark energy now the circle moves further and further out it's beautiful rays and orbits.

KP, this is a very interesting concept you are tapping into.  However, it also sounds like a religious dogma/doctrine.  When people are seekers of Truth, it becomes difficult for the mind to accept these beliefs without more information (i.e. evidence of some sort).  Things of this nature are usually best accepted by folks when it is presented as an 'idea', and usually is less likely to be accepted through proselytizing. 

I am very interested in Kambo thanks to you both, and a few more.  I would love to have a ritual ceremony with the elite of the frog community one day. 

One Love and loads of respect my Iboga people!   8) 

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:42:59 PM by BlueTiger »

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 12:34:15 PM »

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 04:03:19 PM »
Otherwise they are too easily trivialized by well meaning people. 

No one is trivializing what you said/say - the issue is presenting a personal experience as a universal truth. There is a huge difference between saying "I did X and it worked for me" and saying "do X". Similarly saying "The plants told me to do Y" is much more appropriate than saying "you need to do Y". X and Y clearly work for you and may or may not work/be true for someone else. We know you are well meaning but your experience is just your experience and should be presented as such and in that context. All BT was asking for the context for your statements and it was appropriate for him to do so.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »
Easily viewpoints are analyzed rather than felt. 

KP, I do want to keep this thread on topic for La, but just briefly I want you to know that it is not my intention to trivialize your viewpoint.  Not at all.  I believe your above statement happens because we can only feel what we sense (have sensed or can imagine sensing), as long as we remain within the human experience that is.  As an empathetic human being, I can ever so slightly "feel" your perspective.  Since I have no experience with the concept of "purging for your ancestors", it is difficult be able to relate, to comprehend, to build off of....  Ultimately, it is your job to determine, "do I share this information with this particular audience, and if I do, how do I 'bridge the gap' to best communicate.  And that's where the wonderful human art of story telling comes in.   :)     

I am intrigued by your viewpoint, and I would like to learn more.  Share the knowledge brother.  Please PM me if you would. 

Offline Awakener

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 09:52:19 AM »
Great report! Like the polar opposite of mine. I get the theme thing.

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
    • Personality Reconstruction
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 09:27:34 AM »
Thank you for sharing. VEry beautiful expirience. THAts so good Iboga helped to quit smoking. Im learning about it to help my patients quit smoking