Author Topic: IBOGA FATALITY MYSTERY --- LQTS - WARNING  (Read 9577 times)

Offline jereme

• View Profile
Re: IBOGA FATALITY MYSTERY --- LQTS - WARNING
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 11:16:16 AM »
This is so important. Heart failure is the main reason for sudden death while doing an iboga flood.The reality is that electrolytes are whats needed for your heart to pump. Without electrolytes heart arrhythmia is the result. Arrhythmia can lead to a torsade and that leads to sudden heart failure. Electrolytes assist in electrical signals sent to the heart for the muscles to contract and the heart to pump. The doctors in ICU told me because the dose of iboga I took was so big my electrolytes were depleted for 6 days. They were IVing electrolytes the whole time i was there and my body just kept flushing them out.  The blood tests verified it. The 10th day they sent me home on potassium and magnesium supplements. My case Is extreme but if u dont consume electrolytes before your flood your experience will turn into an extreme one too. I just want to mention that Iboga worked for me and its a God send. Its been 2 months and im clean after 9 yrs. Thank God for my sitter cause she helped me when i was helpless.   
We do what we want too. Don't blame God

Offline Anita

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 03:27:08 PM »
I'm prepping for a flood in a couple of days and would be very grateful to know if someone who has been treated with XOLAIR for Asthma has done a flood and if they had any difficulties?
Thank you!
Anita
XOLAIR (Omalizumab) belongs to a group of medications known as antibody neutralizers. It is used to treat allergic asthma, a particular type of asthma that is triggered by allergens such as cat or dog dander, dust mites, or cockroaches. It is used to treat moderate to severe allergic asthma when inhaled corticosteroids are not providing adequate control. Allergic asthma causes the release of a chemical in the body called IgE (immunoglobulin E). Xolair works by blocking IgE

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 05:23:25 PM »
Yeah alot has changed for me!  I got addicted again to percocet they put me on when I fell and broke my wrist after Furthur tour 2012.   I wanted to get clean and decided to flood.  It caused me to have cardiac arrest  I died for 35 minutes and now have brain damage from a dose of ibogaine.  I apparently had a long QT wave I didn't know about and it stopped my heart and it took 8 shocks with the paddles to  bring me back.  I was in a coma for 40 days  and they put me on methadone , both of which weakened my bones so when I stood up at the end of the bed I broke my left hip just standing. I went to visit my kids I fell and shattered my femur then while on leave from rehab I was pivoting wrong and broke my right hip!  I was non-weight bearing for 6 months last year.  But now I took up vaping instead of smoking cigarettes and my lungs are much clearer !  So I vape weed and I'm down to 1.25 mgs of methadone. They put me on 75 mgs while I was in my coma but I will be off in a couple weeks and I am actually feeling okay!  I never thought I'd be able to do it without ibogaine but I am almost there!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline i are spectre

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2018, 12:50:17 AM »
On top of a routine EKG and abstaining from medication that may increase QT, I suggest coconut water...

from http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/nut-and-seed-products/3115/2

minerals / ions in 1 quart / ~1 L coconut water
mineral    amt       %DV
Calcium    230.4mg    24%
Iron       2.8mg       16%
Magnesium    240.0mg    60%
Phosphorus    192.0mg    20%
Potassium    2400mg       68%
Sodium       1008mg       44%
Zinc       0.8mg       8%
Copper       0.4mg       20%
Manganese    1.2mg       68%