Author Topic: we're all made of gold  (Read 2753 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
we're all made of gold
« on: August 14, 2014, 08:30:01 AM »
It was like someone turned on the lights and suddenly everyone could see the scared shaky being that had long been hiding behind false armor and shifting masks.  It was terror in every sense of the word and at some point the realization hit that there were only two options.  Transform and transcend it or crawl back into that dark, isolated chamber of doom and despair.  The latter seemed like a death sentence leaving one no other choice but to boldly face the light and begin to ascend.  Little did one know that the light was burning the darkness out of one’s being little by little as mysterious alchemical processes began to sift the decadent filth from ones psyche until the splendorous golden nuances, uniquely tailored to each being, were all that remained.  The long-lived Phoenix is alive once again.

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
Re: we're all made of gold
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 02:49:00 PM »
very cool lightswitchedon!

Care to elaborate what inspired this?

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 08:09:35 AM »
Thank you, DiamondHeart.

Energy, clarity and gratitude inspired it!  Kambo opening the gates to new frontiers inspired it!  Regaining perspective and beginning to see others as the innumerable and various manifestations of self who are at different points on boundless paths in a process of eternal creation, well that inspired it, really.

Forgive me, but I still think of Entheo when I see your screen name notwithstanding the fact that you DO indeed have a Diamond Heart.

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »
It has the feel of the wisdom & truth that comes from a deep insight. Very inspiring. A good reminder that we are all on an amazing journey , just at different points on that journey.

Thank you, DiamondHeart.

Forgive me, but I still think of Entheo when I see your screen name notwithstanding the fact that you DO indeed have a Diamond Heart.
Nothing to forgive - entheo is still very much alive and well, just trying to grow and transform and the name change helps to reinforce that.

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 11:28:24 AM »
wow, how nice to read this - thank you!!!
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating