Author Topic: First higher dose of ibogain  (Read 2055 times)

Offline lkwechsel

• View Profile
First higher dose of ibogain
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:13:46 PM »
Last week I've been experimenting with microdoses a little (300-900mg RB)... It felt quite good, I was in good mood generally and felt very alive.
So yesterday, I  decided to go higher and went up to 3g RB within 6 hours.
Concerning the trip:
Certainly different then microdosing, I didn't feel very active and Iboga gently asked me to lie down. My balance and coordination was slightly disturbed, even though I was still able to do quite whatever I want in an acceptable way. I was kind of amused about the extrem visual tracers. It seriously took about a second for my hand to disapear from my vision, after I'd have moved it away and I could spot every single picture (24 images/second) my eyes shoot :-D

For the psychology, I must say, that it was a bit rough sometimes. I initially bought ibogain, because I was quite depressed for a too long time (because of a lost love) and kind of addicted to  cannabis (as much as you can be addicted to that...). So during the trip, all those issues that depressed me came up quite heavily and I even broke out in tears at one time. Well however, I survived all that and fell asleep when the tracers already started to lessen.
I slept very deeply and cannot  remember any dreams, but when I woke up, I felt reborn! Indeed, I did feel a bit exhaused all day long from the night, but appart from this everything is just so ... wow! Just unbelievable! I cannot believe that I can feel so well again! The air is fresher, my vision seems clearer, music is deeper, my mind is so peaceful and focused...
Yes, I'm not just "not unhappy",  I am actually really happy. And this was so necessary, it's been so long!

I'm gonna take a break from Iboga for a while now, because I don't need it anymore, I just cannot imagine, how my state of mind and body could be even better! Hopefully I think about writing how things are going in one week.

Thanks to this miraculous world, to the wonders of evolution for giving plants like iboga to mankind!

Love and peace to everyone

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: First higher dose of ibogain
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 12:27:06 PM »
That's great to hear! Sounds like you're on the right road.

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
    • Personality Reconstruction
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 09:32:01 AM »
thats a very good report thank you !!! reminds me of mine. I took only 2,22 grams of RB because i am very sensitive and it showed me a lot, i have buried my false identity by cremating it lol. And its soooo good to hear that such a small doses can help to do so much work and even quit cannabis addiction and cure depression so fast !

Offline lkwechsel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 07:49:09 PM »
Thanks to Ratu and RhythmSpring for your replys!
It's been seven days since I've taken the Iboga and I still feel very good, even though I actually don't think, that there is any (Nor)Iboain left in my system. Of course, my negative thoughts come back from time to time, because a lost love cannot be "cured" from a day to the other, but I know much better, how to handle them now. And I didn't touch any weed ever since, having no real desire for it either.
In view of my experience, I'd really like to stress on ratu's point, that even small doses can help doing a lot of work and to advise to every "beginner", to first try around a little bit, before doing a full flood. It is a very powerful drug and I'm actually very glad that I dosed carefully, because my experience was already very impressive and after all I only had about 1/10 of what would be considered a full flood dose for my weight!
=> I'd be a bit afraid to take that much, if not really necessary.

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
    • Personality Reconstruction
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 03:34:22 AM »
Thank u very much too ! Yes.. Iboga is VERY powerful