Author Topic: Iboga is the best thing that ever happened to me  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
Iboga is the best thing that ever happened to me
« on: April 30, 2015, 08:20:27 AM »
Before the flood, iboga was my last hope. I put my faith entirely into it because I had nowhere else to go for help. The flood was the most epic, mind blowing journey of my life and it cured me of all my physical and psychological issues, as well as some of my spiritual issues. On top of that, something really great happened. I met this person there and now we are psychically connected. Its amazing how a 3 day ceremony can completely change every aspect of ones life.

The doses were spread out over a 24 hour period, but we did big doses at 0 and 12 hours so there were two intense parts of the flood. One half of my trip was pleasant, the other half was rough. The rough part I feel is what cured me. It rid my mind of years of subconscious programming. I can't begin to describe how profoundly this iboga flood has healed me. It wasn't easy, I couldn't sleep for 4 days after the initial dose and during those days I was completely paranoid and thought that the iboga ceremony had made things much worse because I didn't prepare enough for it, so I went the first days feeling defeated on every level, then like magic on the 4th day I was reborn.

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
Re: Iboga is the best thing that ever happened to me
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 05:57:53 PM »
Great to hear! I'm curious how long ago this was.

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:40:55 AM »
About a week ago.

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 04:50:52 AM »
Would love to hear, and many others may benefit form knowing, how you're doing a few months from now. Just a heads up in case you're not aware: some individuals seem to genuinely get a permanent sort of healing, and others think they do immediately after a flood but are disappointing when the potent afterglow wears off, and then there is everything in between.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 11:29:15 AM »
Healing is given at first; then it is something which you may choose to continue to express.

Don't forget to take full advantage of the afterglow to make concrete changes in your life. Do not rely on your state of mind to carry you through. Establish your new life!

Congratulations.

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 02:48:28 PM »
Beautiful. Congratulations! To echo what RhythmSpring said, take advantage of the afterglow to make those important changes ASAP. That is part of the healing IMO. Intentions followed by actions will cascade into a new life.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:53:34 PM by ddraig »

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 05:00:02 PM »
Yeah it seems like its best to develop a new lifestyle straight after the flood. If one doesn't manage to develop a new lifestyle before the afterglow wears off, is it possible to get a second chance by doing a second flood? How long does this afterglow last I wonder, I'm hoping its at least a month. I haven't got around to starting a new lifestyle, I'm gonna get on that ASAP because right now its really easy, its like I have a clean slate to start from.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 07:09:46 PM »
I don't know if "second chance" is the right term for when you do a second flood. It will probably be quite different. I'd say plan on not having to do another one, yah?

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 10:31:26 PM »
Yeah it seems like its best to develop a new lifestyle straight after the flood. If one doesn't manage to develop a new lifestyle before the afterglow wears off, is it possible to get a second chance by doing a second flood? How long does this afterglow last I wonder, I'm hoping its at least a month. I haven't got around to starting a new lifestyle, I'm gonna get on that ASAP because right now its really easy, its like I have a clean slate to start from.

So happy for you.
Don't mean to alarm you about the ASAP :-) The afterglow IMO is partly due to a state of childhood innocence and love thanks to the powerful reset and rebirth offered by iboga. I bet you can see the real beauty and magic in the world now, that you may of been missing for a long time?. Enjoy that! Magic/opportunities can happen if you plant your intentions (even big ones like your life mission and purpose), which will all come from you. You will have less fears (and over analyzing) and less attachments and be more in the moment, so good opportunity to make those more of a habit? :-)
Talking to you is helping me through a difficult time I'm having. I remember I had no fears at all, even death, that is a good reminder.

I believe that you can extend the afterglow by following what you are taught. For me I went to do 12 steps to do more inventory, connect and the message of love honesty etc.. helped me stay 'tuned in'. The glow will eventually go (we can't stay as children forever?), but the experience will always stay with you as a reference. More healing and growth will occur when you have to face fears and do the right thing, that is when iboga's lessons will be there for you :-)
Best!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:34:03 PM by ddraig »

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 04:19:57 AM »
I've been experiencing a low for the past 3 days, rather than a glow I've been feeling like crap. I think this'll wear off soon enough. I hope so.

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 08:17:42 PM »
I've been experiencing a low for the past 3 days, rather than a glow I've been feeling like crap. I think this'll wear off soon enough. I hope so.

A suggestion, Try journaling on how you feel, and on any memories from childhood that crop up that might be related to how you are feeling. How old do you feel while you are feeling like this?

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »
I was really sensitive as a kid, I believe I shut down my emotions because it was too hard to live in this world being that sensitive. One of my goals for iboga was to cure that numbness, I didn't anticipate it was gonna be this difficult when the emotions are reawakened. I just found out today that  I accidentally caused someone some psychological pain during the ceremony I was at. Before the ceremony, I would only feel bad on a mental level, but now with the emotions back I feel extreme guilt, shame and empathic pain. It was almost unbearable earlier, its better now. I've been numb for so long, I don't know how to deal with emotions so I'm suffering like mad lately but its all for the better. Being numb meant I only had mental empathy, now I can actually feel for other people and thats essential to have so that I don't accidentally harm others emotionally cuz with emotions I can spot things my 5 senses don't.

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 06:23:53 PM »
Yes, the innocence and awareness of emotions, and right and wrong when it comes to other people. Very glad to hear that you are feeling again!!! I remember post flood, being extremely empathetic to my closest people, and also to myself. The ability to see through the masks people put on and actually see them with love and without judgement, as well as to see through all the artificially constructed 'BS' as you mention in your matrix thread.

I received a similar gift again recently through an initiation weekend.

Myself, was a very sensitive child, and I shut down/dissociated/lost myself to deal with a hostile home environment.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:58:01 PM by ddraig »

Offline holybark

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2015, 04:47:15 AM »
Wow. Iboga is amazing. 
I'm not in your trap, I'm in my own trap.