Author Topic: How to Microdose a complete drug naive person for quitting smoking?  (Read 2704 times)

Offline psychedelicious

• View Profile
Hi Folks,

I want to help my dad quit smoking. He has never ever done any drugs beside the legal ones. He needs a little helper to quit smoking.
Since he has absolutely no idea of psychedelics, I plan to dose him very low. Maybe about 10 to 25 mg of HCL a day? or better 20 to 50 mg of TA? or maybe 400 to 900mg of rootbark?
I think I prefer the TA.

Which dose might be the right for the perfect equilibruim of inhibiting the  nAChR-receptors and not feeling any too obvious effect?   

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How to Microdose a complete drug naive person for quitting smoking?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 07:21:35 PM »
I prefer the TA as well. Since he is new to psychoactives, I would start on the low side. Standard microdosing means that the effects are transparent--you don't feel altered in any way.

How much does he weigh? I begin to feel effects around 25mg TA and I'm 120lb.

You also might want to dose him every other day, or every third day.

300mg rootbark per day is a good place to start, too. Then, if all's well, move up to 600mg rootbark. I recommend dosing in the morning, so it doesn't keep him up at night.

Patience is key, too. Don't expect it work right away--it might take a couple of weeks.

Good luck!

Offline psychedelicious

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 12:53:47 PM »
Thank you very much.

I am also a very big TA Fan, so I think I start with this.
So if anything happes I'll let you know.

Offline psychedelicious

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 06:30:06 PM »
Hi there

a little update:

I prescribed my Dad 25mg of TA a day every morning since a few days. From day one he cut down his smoking. He smokes pipe, from 3 to 4 pipes a day he cut down to 1 to 2 pipes a day.
I am quite impressed by this, he usually never wanted to cut down his tabacco consume..... he doesnt want to take a higher dose of iboga, so I try to keep him at 25mg a day. I keep you updated.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 12:13:17 AM »
Has he tried vaping?  I smoked a pack and a half a  day and now I vape and feel much better and it was no problem.  Vaping replaced my smoking habit and lots of great flavors!  It helps with cravings and the hand to mouth motion, too.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."