Author Topic: Feelings of love during/after the flood  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
Feelings of love during/after the flood
« on: February 04, 2016, 12:59:11 PM »
I would like to know if any of you have experience with being unable to feel love and Iboga fixing this for you and allowing you to open yourself up again? Any kind of love, romantic, towards your parents, hobbies, pets, life, anything. Or maybe just a short description of how it affected your ability for love even if you didn't have problems with this before the flood.
Thanks!

Offline TS

• View Profile
Re: Feelings of love during/after the flood
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 07:33:24 AM »
Interesting post!  I was wondering about the same things and I look forward to some responses :)

Offline ppole

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 07:40:59 AM »
after my first flood I was feeling so peaceful, my mind was almost still, and laughing and crying at the same time, wonderful

Offline ryu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 08:16:20 AM »
Hi,

In my experience both Ayahuasca and Iboga have helped me to love and I thinks that's because these plants teach you to love yourself and when you love yourself its almost effortless to love others. Im not a Christian but I definitely understand Jesus  when he said " The  kingdom of heaven is within you".

Our Inner world reflects our outer world.

:-)

Ryu

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 03:16:12 PM »
yeah, after my flood, was brought back to that open hearted innocence of a child and experiencing the magic of the world.

Even with the occasional microdosing, it scrubs away thought form energies and beliefs (after showing them to me), to allow access to the heart. 

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 04:29:24 AM »
Thanks for all the replies. Ddraig, did this "innocent" feeling last? At least a part of it. I feel like I've lost my innocence but I know a man who is still as sweet and innocent as a child almost. He inspired me to hope I can one day be like this, just warm and childlike. But it doesnt come naturally to me due to all the repressed feelings from childhood and beyond.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 02:50:56 AM »
Hi,
Yes, I felt very strong feelings of love for Iboga, not like the love you have for a thing you like a lot but like the love you feel for a person...as I was having this strong feeling of love, I even had a vision that still makes me giggle when I think about it of Pee Wee Herman saying "then why don't you marry it! Hahaa" . 

I also had feelings of love for other people and things in my life.  I found love everywhere. .The theme of the flood was love with  pink and red hearts everywhere and these feelings lasted long after the flood.
Lala

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 06:47:15 AM »
Wow lalababa, that's so awesome!

Offline holybark

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 04:14:15 AM »
I love the topic of this discussion!

My first experience with Iboga was so full of love and acceptance. It was a potent, primal form of pure love I had once known, but forgot. The voice in my head during the thick of my flood was saying very clearly "we don't care what you've done, we have always loved you". I have never interpreted this as my own voice, but a superior power washing me, forgiving me, accepting me. It was, and remains a key turning point in my life. Iboga definitely opened my heart, maybe a bit to much at times, and for this gift of love I am eternally grateful.

I'm not in your trap, I'm in my own trap.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 04:58:15 AM »
What do you mean by "too much"? Do you still have access to these feelings now or have they faded?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:31:58 PM by Muschae »

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 09:06:32 AM »
I love the topic of this discussion!

My first experience with Iboga was so full of love and acceptance. It was a potent, primal form of pure love I had once known, but forgot. The voice in my head during the thick of my flood was saying very clearly "we don't care what you've done, we have always loved you". I have never interpreted this as my own voice, but a superior power washing me, forgiving me, accepting me. It was, and remains a key turning point in my life. Iboga definitely opened my heart, maybe a bit to much at times, and for this gift of love I am eternally grateful.

thank you for putting this into words. Yes, that Force of Love in the universe.