Author Topic: Got Some root bark and the lady claims 4 grams is a flood dose???  (Read 1822 times)

Offline eliyahu

• View Profile

So a lady from south africa sent me a small package claiming that 4 grams would be a full flood....this can't be right.....right???? 
Other people are collaborating saying there is definite effects at this low level of dosage..
Is there a chance she sent me something that is not Iboga???

Offline eliyahu

• View Profile
Re: Got Some root bark and the lady claims 4 grams is a flood dose???
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 10:10:27 PM »

Spoke to her again and now she's saying 10 is a flood and 4 "recreational"?   Is it possible that it could be so potent? 

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Got Some root bark and the lady claims 4 grams is a flood dose???
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »
I would say so. Especially if you are light-weight. It may not be fully submersive, but I've been sensitive enough to have moderately deep visions/dreams that clear out the clutter in my brain/psychic space/body. No vomiting, but an energetic purge, lessons to be had, old memories dredged or at least looked at, and "Oh yeah!" moments abound.

Offline searcher

• View Profile
No no that must be wrong. You can calculate your dosage for yourself. Iboga root bark has mostly 5% Ibogain and you need round about 20mg Ibogain per kg of body weight. So at least 20g root bark are the sammlest dosage for most light people IIRC. But let me do a short research for you:

Calculation example for the correct dosage

Below is a calculation example for the dosage of the different iboga forms. Our case study assumes a person X weighing 75 kilograms who is aiming for a dose of 15mg/kg* (a total of 1125mg of the active ingredient ibogain). The above average values form the basis of calculation. The conversion to your own weight is very easy and can be done without any effort.

-   Root: If we calculate with a 1.2 % ibogaine content, X should consume 93 grams of iboga root!
  -  Root bark: If we assume an active ingredient content of 5% (the standard), this would be a dose of 22.5 grams of Iboga root bark for X.
 -   Total alkaloid extract: With a 50 % active ingredient content (standard), the dose for X is 2.25 grams TA extract.
  -  HCL: At complete purity (almost 100%), this would logically be 1.125 grams of HCL.
   -> please note: the 15mg/kg mentioned here correspond to a rather low dose for optimal effect. For safety reasons, it is better to calculate with 20mg/kg!
    See also the table above in the section "Buying Iboga"

taken from: source

Good luck!!