Author Topic: Microdosing without previous flood for depression  (Read 403 times)

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
Microdosing without previous flood for depression
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:59:25 AM »
Hi ppl
Iam depressive for over 10 years and quit taking antidepressants for 6 month. Does it make sense microdosing if I haven’t done a flood? I would go for a flood but just can’t afford it.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing without previous flood for depression
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 09:47:49 PM »
It could help. Let us know how it goes, if you like.

I hope you will be microdosing the rootbark, and not any fancy extract TA or HCl. Just do straight rootbark. (or powdered rootbark).

Peace

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »
Hi rhythmspring

I ordered the TA from ibogaWorld as it was recommended by Michelle.Do you think it wouldn’t be effective?
I haven’t received it yet but I will keep you informed.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 04:28:52 PM »
It would be effective, but since it is an extract, you have to be extra careful with dosing. The difference between not enough and too much could be a matter of milligrams. It's a lot easier to microdose with rootbark, because you're working with more material. Plus I think it's better, since you really get ALL of the active constituents of the rootbark, not just what came through in the extraction.

It'll work, but you gotta start reeeeally small, because doing more iboga than you intended to can be really stressful.

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 09:29:45 AM »
I see. Thank you very much

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 03:18:23 PM »
Unfortunately I still didn’t receive the TA I ordered from IW and didn’t take any iboga to report about. They claim that the order has been returned and that they have resend it again to me although I can’t trace it with the tracking number provided. I guess I have been ripped off. I will update it if I receive it anyway. However iam thinking about selling my car to go for a retreat.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »
Unfortunately I still didn’t receive the TA I ordered from IW and didn’t take any iboga to report about. They claim that the order has been returned and that they have resend it again to me although I can’t trace it with the tracking number provided. I guess I have been ripped off. I will update it if I receive it anyway. However iam thinking about selling my car to go for a retreat.

How is that being ripped off? What would be being ripped off is if they said, "Oops, sorry it got lost in the mail!" But they said it got returned to them, and now they are resending. IW is pretty reliable in my experience.

Offline Justbe

• Could you be loved
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 02:06:06 PM »
I hope you are right. They replied to me few hours ago and the order should arrive soon. You know I ordered the TA 7 weeks ago. They recommended the faster and safer courier which costs more, claiming the order would arrive within a week. I repeatedly asked them which courier service they use but they didn’t tell and I lost patience and posted about it. Now iam wondering what happens. Let’s see