Author Topic: Re: FREE ROOT BARK DRAWING!!!  (Read 2800 times)

Offline JustSomeGuy

• View Profile
Re: FREE ROOT BARK DRAWING!!!
« on: August 13, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »
Oh no! I just found this and registered today. Damn! No problem, I will enter some words now...
Honestly, without even stretching, there is an addict that deserves it a lot more than I do, but I would sure like to have it. I say that with a huge smile on my face! I know how precious it is.
The effects were so profound on myself that I would love to be able to give that to somebody else.
I am not going to write some epic description of what happened, but I will say that from 120mg of Methadone to nothing was shocking, to say the least. It worked. That was more than 2 years ago. I love and respect iboga. It is no joke.
No way I can win this, but I will say what I would do anyway. I would turn it into TA and I would take it. I long in my heart for the guidance it gave me before. But... I really want a person who was like me to get it. A solution to being a slave for years. I hope they have a similar experience to myself. I WANT it, but I dont NEED it. I am clean, and healthy. After so many years of torture, I am finally clean, healthy, and alive. I will get my second flood, eventually.

And finally, I came here looking for the "FREE ROOT BARK DRAWING", but I still haven't seen where to get the picture.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 01:00:47 PM by calaquendi »

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: FREE ROOT BARK DRAWING!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:32 PM »
Good to have you here and good luck my friend...drawing to be held this evening!
" I am you and what I see is me..."