Author Topic: "Opiates hide inside casein, the main dairy protein..."  (Read 9074 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: "Opiates hide inside casein, the main dairy protein..."
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 04:49:30 PM »
Good for you.  I pretty much stay away from dairy, gluten and sugar and am much healthier today.  Sugar and dairy are non-negotiable for me, but I will eat gluten from time to time if I sit down for a family meal or go out to eat.

Offline beholder

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 10:05:45 AM »
Me every milk helps me relax my stomach, and in the past to get me sleep, i enjoy drinking milk, the problem is that proccessed milk is the same everywhere , antibiotics and other shit (i heard that in Us they fed animals with food not suitable for them , this is a big concern , peptides that do not belong , not compatible with the animal, itd). For example in Greece EVERY milk has the same taste , that is bad, because before 20 or so years , you could understand the difference from the taste. Now the same shit in Serbia. You must buy from small suppliers, like that you help the regional economy , but that is another story. My 2c

Beh

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 10:15:49 AM »
Yeah, I get most of my food local and organic, especially this time of year.  If I drank milk it would be from the source that my brother gets it, raw milk from grass fed cows or goats that he can go pet anytime he wants.

To clarify, I am sensitive to dairy and can maybe tolerate goat's milk in small amounts.  I just avoid it altogther, why bother.

I strive to go vegetarian, but it's not a top priority atm.