Author Topic: Define 'clean'.  (Read 8169 times)

CharleyPepper

Define 'clean'.
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:41:14 PM »
For me, 'clean' means I have no compulsion to take something to escape the way I feel, I have no chemicals disrupting my equilibrium by their absence.

By this definition, I am not clean because I take tobacco and caffeine to change my feelings.

There must be a better definition.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Define 'clean'.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 02:08:47 AM »
We are made of chemicals...no getting around it. Homeostasis is like the journey that never ends. There will almost always be some chemical imbalance, no matter what we do.

By your definition of clean, I think nobody is. Not even the weird vegan tribe (no offense raw food people) or hardcore AA/NA people with their chocolate and cigarettes (mmmm!)

A better definition of clean? For me, and for what I meant on this board - I think it has to do with one's primary drug of choice mostly...you know, that thing which was considerately killing you?

The hard physically addictive stuff. The mean and the nasty, the killers.

None of us gets out of life alive, it is to live while we are in the best shape we can, right?

So I do not put 'too much' analysis into how many Cokes I drink in a day (although a dear friend of mine likes to remind me occasionally, but I think it's because she's been misled by Pepsi)

Clean - like sober - is a relative term...I don't push it on myself for once in a while letting my hair down and having some fun (yes this can include chemical euphoria) or think I am not 'clean' because of tobacco.

Hell the emissions from automobiles in the city you can't even detox from those!

So for me 'clean' means living in a different way, walking on the journey to more spiritual cleanliness - spitting out that four pronged hook that almost killed me and wrecked (or more accurately - made ME wreck) so many relationships...my drug of choice which was heroin.

If I smoke weed regularly and never stick a needle in my arm again, I'm clean dude... 8)

Good topic, thanks!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline niceboat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 03:23:09 AM »
if we do not eat regular foods, we won't be feeling clean.

we should find and make the balance I think

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 04:06:40 AM »
For me being clean is about me making my choices in life rather than feeling like im a puppet to past events.
I think its diff for everybody. (Great question tho)
Theres no way imo anyone can live on this aggressive planet without a coping addiction of some kind.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 06:51:24 AM »
Clean ....
it doesnt always have to be about drug/chemical vices and addictions .
it can refer to thoughts (feelings and emotions) and ways of thinking ( actions and behaviours based in this ).
it doesnt always need to be something that need that goes in .
it can be things that are in already and need to go out .
Clean is a realitive term depending on whom it is an what they need to have cleaned up .

ps. i do know that thinking and thought releases chemicals in the brain so in a way it always does have to with chemicals .
there are all different kinds of poison one might try to be clean of .

do listen :    http://youtu.be/rknCM2DtucA
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:03:04 AM by harveyplex »

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 03:38:05 AM »
"Saying is inventing. Wrong, very rightly wrong. You invent nothing, you think you are inventing, you think you are escaping, and all you do is stammer out your lesson, the remnants of a pensum one day got by heart and long forgotten, life without tears, as it is wept." –Molloy

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 05:04:03 AM »
That's just plain... :o

Shit, I don't know what that is.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »
WOW !!!

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 04:40:09 PM »
smoking weed every day.....

is far away from being clean...

it is better then needle and alcohol...

but not clean.... it is still sucking Mom's milk

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 01:15:34 AM »
Clean is doing Mama Kambo Mama and vomiting over 100 times every color of the rainbow from virtually every orphus of every organ.  I feel so freaking clean it is almost unbearable.  But I also feel like I need a 1 month checkup until I can become a raw foodist again.  That being said being a raw foodist for over 6 months in my experience brings about an entheogenic vibe flow that is amazing.  Soon with the help of Kambo I hope to really launch myself into the advent of more than the 5 senses on a daily basis.  I am tired of coming back from the Spirit/Dream land, I know I can stay there for good with the proper dieta.  Haha a raw dieta for life.  I think I am just afraid of flying.  I'll make a commitment soon and eat almost all sprouts.

Clean is Kambo+Aya+Kambo+Raw Food+Iboga Floods+Vaping Changa+Iboga Microdosing+Nchanga+Kambo+Kambo+Kambo+Living in the Country+A happy job+good relationships+love for family+KAMBO+KAMBO+KAMBO+
KAMBO

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 11:50:26 PM »
smoking weed every day.....

is far away from being clean...

it is better then needle and alcohol...

but not clean.... it is still sucking Mom's milk

That's certainly one opinion of what 'clean' is...likely not shared by everyone, Jox.

Clean is a relative term in any event, like 'sober'. I know guys who have been (the AA definition of) sober for decades - and are far less spiritual and healthy than many people who still choose to imbibe cannabis on a regular basis.

And you got me here dude, what exactly is " Mom's milk"? Sounds kinda gross.

Offline achtwan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 09:26:48 AM »
i gave up the tit when i was a babe.

gave up opiates in 05

still smoke,probably always will,at least have no plans to quit...although munchies are a pain.

i am in better shape than i have ever been in my life,i am getting ready to hit forty,and am working on a purple belt in brazillian jiu jitsu.

i am clean.

it is a state of mind,an a quality of life.
raise your fears and cast them all away...

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »
Clean is the opposite of dirty.  If you can enjoy whatever substance you want, without being or feeling dirty, then that's clean enough for me!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Iboga Panacea

Re: Define 'clean' and The Ganja question
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 05:50:26 PM »
This is completely my subjective opinion and humble attempt to solve the ganja riddle.

In my personal experience Cannabis Indica species or those that are very high in genetic makeup and very low in Cannabis Sativa do not transmit a high spiritual vibration.  To me they leave people overall lethargic.  I do believe this genetic makeup favoring or exclusively indica is great for topical applications.  I site the film on Rick Simpson entitled "Run from the Cure".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI&feature=related

It is purely my opinion and mainly based on experience and revelation through Ayahuasca the master teaching plant of plants that Indica has been largely popularized for the economic benefits it grants the grower. 

On the other hand species favoring Cannabis Sativa at at least a 60/40 makeup transmit an entirely different vibration.  I believe this is what is to serve humanity to smoke/vaporize and that the closer to the origins one gets to 100% sativa the higher and cleaner the energy one will receive.  I personally don't utilize Ganja any more mainly because I got busted several years ago and it would be ridiculous for me to play with fire like that.  But that being said because of how I abused it to hide emotions and feelings, I can't see myself using it ever again.

If I ever did I would work to extract the kief and or extract the bubble out of a 100% sativa until I got something of pure absolute essence.  This I would consider to be highly entheogenic and would see it allowing me to face my problems and issues and become a much better person. 

I think it is so to each their own when it comes to ganja.  I must say I would really like to see changa and nchanga replace ganja more and more so that people can better see into their own issues as well as that of the worlds.  The problem I see with heavy indica favoring species is it's numbing ability to the emotional level which makes it so hard to press forward and relate with the issues of our day.

This is just my take.  I think before going into this we should think of Indica and Sativa as 2 entirely different plants.

Offline rOm

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM »
KIAP, What is Nchanga ? I know changa but not nchanga. I do'nt think you did a typo coz you did it couple of time in this post and put even changa and nchanga.
Thanks for lighting up.

To the OP.
I do'nt know what is clean, but to me it isn't really smoking weed or hash everyday, in my experience it is still a drug with abuse potential.
Taht being said you can smoke 3 days in the row weed and smoke changa three days in the row, you still feel clean because you switch from a abusive potential to a non abusive potential substance. that's how I would do it.
Or after a few days indulging, drinking herbal tea, kava kava or amanita muscaria.

All in all I start to think I'd rather dose oral canabis sativa once upon the time then smoking spliffs everyday.
Ayahuasca microdose or iboga microdose everyday does feel clean. So it's a matter of chemistry.
Reclaim your Brain, Feed your Head.
Awaken the Heart, To the Core.