Author Topic: My Overdose,I was asked to elaborate more on this at request so everyone knows..  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
Egokiller, one thing I still don't understand. You took .5g HCL and 2g TA on the third day. The first day is when you stopped opiates or did you flood on day one?   Asked by  dusttrust

My Overdose,I was asked to elaborate more on this at request so everyone knows.....................................................................
The very importance of %100 NEEDING a sitter

Before I start, My opiate intake was    200 to 300 mg ms Contin or 300 mg of Roxicodone a day, currently it is   :( >:((Ms contin 200 mgs a day) >:( :(
I used for 10 years and and knew all about Iboga so I wanted to kill my addiction so I went ahead and got Iboga and waited too long before I took it and the 700 mgs HCL had lost its strength, probably cause I stored it incorrectly or something. The HCL was 1 1/2 year old but the TA I had was fresh. So second day my sitter met up with my hook up and got 700 mg more fresh HCL and 20 grms RB for boosters. After ingesting the 700 mgs when sitter arrived back, I could feel the fizz, This was Saturday afternoon. Everything after that is a huge dream that I vividly remember all to well   I have storys for days. Oh SO VIVID
Sunday I was found in a pile of puke shit and piss. 911 had to be called and I was put on the stretcher naked and brought to hospital   
   I had taken my last opiate Thursday night(roxicodone 15 mgs) and started the treatment Friday morning @ 11 am  overdosed Saturday early morning, Came to Monday night/Tuesday morning and was held (Baker Acted) against my will at hospital but got released Thursday around 4 pm..
        After I was released I had to call my hook up and talk about what happened and how worried and scared he was. He had told my sitter to flush the RB and to delete ALL my messages prior to dialing 911 so I had to purchase more RB .
 I was clean for once in my life but only lasted not even 2 weeks. The week in the hospital which I was amazed that I wasnt sick and I had no way of getting anything anyways, I had told the Dr's that I took a drug to get off of drugs and they just thought I was crazy cause of the shape they seen me in, speaking in Tounges I was. They thought I was schizo and gave me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haloperidol I took that hopeing I would get some sleep cause I knew I wasnt going anywhere any time soon.
  So apon my release It took me about 1 week before I was back useing  After going through all of that and almost dieing I felt like I had really let down the ones who really wanted me to get well, What can I say, Florida is the pill mill Capitol now moving to Kentucky and Georgia or just staying here in FL but changing the name from Pain Management clinic to Weight Loss clinic. It dosent matter any ways, you cant get any mg of roxicodone, and now Dilaudid, The medication the Dr's are now switching people to is on the list of shortage/backorder/, or oh we dont carry that.
 Fast forward 1 year. I took 20 grams RB the day before this past New years and puked on the last 5 grams. I had a total of 20 grams but puked after an hour but re dosed 5 grams more & managed to keep that in. I should have had a whole extra 20 grams in (00) size capsules ready in caps.   My guy said I got about %50 detox and freely gave me 40 more grams RB. This person is very dear to me with his Generosity he has towards me. Im getting ready here to do another treatment, this time the bark will be taken over a longer time frame than 1 hour and I will have an extra 33 grams on top of the 20 I will take on hand so I expect a full detox.
Has anybody used just RB before with success?   HCL is to much $ for me at the moment.:(     

Any other questions feel free to ask about anything. Remember, I had asked a question in this post which was  (Has anybody used just RB before with success? )
                                                                                          Be Well  8) Brothers & Sisters :-*
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Heavy duty brother, I'm glad it didn't come to anything worse - it sure as hell could have. You just weren't ready to really quit, that's all, try not to beat up on yourself for it - you learned some valuable lessons and didn't get seriously hurt.

I had to learn the hard way that wanting to stop and needing to stop are two completely different things...when you think about it -  it is pretty damned obvious that anyone hooked on anything needs to stop...heh. Pretty well a no-brainer, but it takes a real hard look inside to see whether or not we are really ready to quit using. As much as I hate methadone and other replacement therapies, they do have their silver linings: sometimes people are just not ready to live their lives without opiates. It is a cold hard fact and people kill themselves inadvertently all the time thinking they're ready to quit, or quitting for someone else or some other reason than actually wanting to stop.

We may want to want to stop, but that's not good enough for long term abstinence from opiates. I wish it were, there'd be less suffering out there for sure. Honestly, I think many people get confused, they truly get hung up right there - the split between really wanting to stop for your own good, for yourself and no one else...and the desire to wish that you wanted to quit with conviction, but deep down it isn't there, or its not there in the strength required to make a permanent change. It is a huge thing, in fact in many ways it is EVERYTHING. It isn't casual. I'm dumb, stubborn, stoopid, whatever you want to call it - I self deprecate about this very thing because it took me many times to understand it this way.

I have flooded on 30g of root bark and detoxed successfully...I purged like hell though so be ready for that. In truth I welcomed the purge, it was the most intense puking I have ever faced bar none but I knew it was scrubbin' me deep and killing all that poison. As long as you keep the wood down an hour - 90 minutes I imagine you pretty much got most if not all the alks out and you are just chucking up bark. Intense, and the trip lasts a long time, way longer than ibogaine.

I feel you man, I hope this is the one for you, just always be careful and work with it, it will meet you half way. Best of luck to you friend, Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Ruxpinexe

• View Profile
Hey man, thanks for posting this. Great story and good info to know and be prepared for.
Thx again..

Offline zingdoozer

• View Profile
EK thanks for sharing this. Your post is wise counsel for a lot of hot heads out there.

Just to be clear - you had 0.7g HCL plus 2g TA initially. Another 0.7g HCL plus 20g Rootbark on the following day. (Or did you have the 20g RB on standby for boosters later?).

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
EK thanks for sharing this. Your post is wise counsel for a lot of hot heads out there.

Just to be clear - you had 0.7g HCL plus 2g TA initially. Another 0.7g HCL plus 20g Rootbark on the following day. (Or did you have the 20g RB on standby for boosters later?).

Yes all in all i consumed 1400 mlg of hcl within 2 days plus 2 grams TA and the boosters (RB) got flushed during the 911 call.

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile

never got around to the bark as for it was for boosters but 911 was called and they were flushed before paramedics & LE were there