Author Topic: NOOTROPICS  (Read 8549 times)

Offline JohnnyB.Goode

• View Profile
Re: NOOTROPICS
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 04:20:06 PM »
i have personally found both sulbutiamine and vinpocetine as very stimulant
like to buzz affect
but i am sensitive
sulbutiamine does seem to somehow blend well with physical activity
give one or the other a try
i have been taking all 3 now for a week
still getting used to it
" . . . THE ONLY WAY TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTANCE IS TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF YOUR NON-EXISTANCE . . . "

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 09:11:48 PM »
I have really gained a lot from the aforementioned Nootropics.  I am studying them as much as possible, promoting them, coaching people on how to use them, etc.  I have personal experience with Noopept, Sulbutiamine, and Centrophenoxine, and have have gathered enough anecdotal reports (as well as some clinical trials) to start officially writing articles on the subject matter. 

Whether or not I will post these articles is to be determined....I most likely will.  ;)

I am a big believer in these nootropics to help those of us who are trying to improve their health, their cognitive functioning, and overall lives.  I have a lot to share, and not nearly enough time (cest la vie).  SO, please feel free to request specific information on how I can help you, if you are not seeing things posted as quickly as you would like...your story may just give me the inspiration and direction to start writing up an article on your specific questions/concerns/etc

Just wanted to share where I am focusing my studies these days, and to let you all know I want to help as much as possible.  We are surely all growing and in our own directions....this family is a powerful group of people, capable of having an impact on so many loved ones lives all over the globe! 

Information is the true medicine!

Peace and Love Ebokia,

Blue

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:35:19 PM by BlueTiger »

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 02:11:26 PM »
BT

I have the Noopept, Sulbutiamine, and Centrophenoxine, but over the past couple of weeks have only used the Centrophenoxine. I think you recommended not doing these other two while I was still using the pain pills. I have combined it with some Rhodiola and gotten good results. If I take too much then things start to get a little bit jittery. I plan to work with all three after the flood, but will probably wait a couple of weeks at least.

It was good to hear from you and to hear that you are doing so well. I think you have some good ideas for getting the most out of life. I look forward to a day when I can find real happiness and joy without opiates. I see this as my "last shot" to kick this pain pill habit. It has continuously sucked the life out of me over the past decade. I really look forward to this different life. Thank you for all your advice and encouragement. I will talk to you on the other side.

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 04:59:09 AM »
Im currently on 1mg melatonin and 400mg piracetam per day. Planning to stick at this for around a year.
Been doing this for around 2-3 months now and its great.
With Nootropics less really is more ime. Ive never felt more psychically connected.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »
With Nootropics less really is more ime. Ive never felt more psychically connected.

I agree CrazyLife!  And you were having physical issues before if my memory serves me correctly?  Either way, that's a great review! 

Noopept is 1000 stronger than piracetam, meaning you can get great effects from 30mg compared to 3 grams of Piracetam.  And if you did Noopept sublingually, then you can take an even smaller dose of that to get the same effect orally....just a thought if you want to continue to explore the less is more concept.   

I love my melatonin too!  This year, it is proving to be as important as the sun.   :D

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 02:03:02 AM »
Ive got stacks of piracetam that needs using up BlueTiger, that's the only reason I haven't tried Nooept yet.

Ive added 32mg of Pot Iodide everyday too.

Dreamstate is intense and intresting!
 8)

Yes, so little sun here (In England)....im surprised that more people don't use it in small doses for depression from lack of sun and such things!