Author Topic: Some bits & pieces  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Lissos

• View Profile
Some bits & pieces
« on: December 30, 2013, 06:58:39 AM »
Hi everyone
This autumn I took part in an Aya workshop with Rini and Norberto in Holland. During day 2 which, at times, reminded me of a scene out of ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ they played us the audios of these clips. Beautiful and calming moments in the eye of the storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBEcaxKa2uQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvo-CCtC3Zs

I’m reading Tolle’s ‘A New Earth’ at the moment and I liked this paragraph:

“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment.”

I hope 2014 is both peaceful and exciting for all you good people.

Lala, Blue Tiger and Cal…I didn’t write anything at the time cos I just didn’t know what to say, but I still sometimes think of your departed friend. I hope he’s somewhere good right now.
Lissos

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: Some bits & pieces
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 08:55:29 PM »

“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment.”

I hope 2014 is both peaceful and exciting for all you good people.

Lala, Blue Tiger and Cal…I didn’t write anything at the time cos I just didn’t know what to say, but I still sometimes think of your departed friend. I hope he’s somewhere good right now.
Lissos

Thank You Lissos,

Yes, missing my friend very much and wishing he were here to ring in the new year with us.

I like this quote very much, thank you for sharing it. 

Wishing you and all here on Eboka a wonderful 2014!

lala