Author Topic: Microdosing TA: The Universe is in Bondage  (Read 2594 times)

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Microdosing TA: The Universe is in Bondage
« on: June 24, 2014, 03:49:07 AM »
Microdosing on Iboga, wondering when I will start to feel it, I am bending over on a chair, tying my sneakers. I am looking down at the criss-cross pattern of my black shoelaces against the foamy black tongue of the sneaker, binding it down safely over my foot. The image initiates a cascade of thoughts opening me into a new awareness of the world, an awareness of the beautiful Bondage that is Form binding Spirit into reality.

That which binds our spirits into physical form and emotionally into the drama of our life, keeps us safe, and drives us forward toward the light. It holds us down into manifestation that is Real in every sense of the word. The darkness is not a vacuum in which we get lost, but a cocoon which transforms us. The mummification which we fear is not damnation, but safe and nurturing like a blanket holding a newborn baby's arms and legs against his body.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing TA: The Universe is in Bondage
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 08:49:20 AM »
Okay, something really strange happened.

I've been microdosing for a week, and really enjoying the benefits of it. All the good stuff--positive thinking, productivity, peace, groundedness, etc.

Then, this morning, I decide to drink a cup of gelatin. This is something I do often--a cup of plain, unsweetened gelatin dissolved into hot water soothes the digestive tract, helps me sleep, and I usually wake up feeling extra refreshed.

However, this time, the decision to do this wasn't solid--I did it more out of habit/hoping to receive the benefits, than an actual desire.

Anyway, I drink the cup, and very soon after, I realize it was a big mistake. It seems to have reversed everything Iboga stands for. I felt stupider, more negative, more mundane, cut-off, meaningless, etc. This was just an hour and a half ago. I went into a nap like I usually do after drinking gelatin, although this time it was more of a negative trance.

I have a few theories about what happened:

-Gelatin provides many beneficial amino acids, and it just fueled the Iboga a lot more, making it much more difficult at first, but eventually it will pay off.

-This gelatin is made from pig by-products, and although it is still pure gelatin, it might retain some of its "pig energy," which may have interfered with the Iboga energy like it does with Ayahuasca.

-Gelatin induces sleepiness, and Iboga wanted me to be awake.

One thing I DO know, however, as it keeps coming back to me...

Iboga likes to work ALONE.

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 10:09:10 AM »
this reminds me of my pint of beer at a nice local pub/brewery a couple of days after one of my floods - the pure sense of how it crushed the pristine state of mind that iboga had created was so devastating and experience that i have not drunk alcohol since!
i loved you insight btw, i only just saw it, very nice - thanks for sharing!
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 12:06:10 PM »
Iboga loves synergy too.  Careful of absolutes

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 01:17:37 PM »
Iboga loves synergy too.  Careful of absolutes

You're right. I should NEVER speak in absolutes! (jk)

But in all seriousness, I agree. Especially since I'm planning on finishing a microdosing period off with a mushroom trip. Also, I think Iboga synergizes well with the more subtle plants I'm taking, mainly Reishi mushroom and Maca root.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 05:42:42 PM »
Apparently entheogenic from the video Matt Monarch of Raw Food World made on Reishi spore titerpenes crystal's...
http://www.therawfoodworld.com/reishi-spore-triterpene-crystals-50g-pi1008784#.U63jmnm9Kc0

A realm to tap into dat synergy.  Ultimately Kambo+Ayahuasca+Iboga is my personal synergistic worship but finding the perfect timing IS an exact science to be practiced ever so cautiously, but I do believe they can be catalysts for each other if not working through each other as interpreters.  For instance half of my first flood had Aya talking to me informing me of her equal importance as a consort.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 08:11:52 PM »
Whoa... I was just looking for pure Reishi spores, but gave up after finding nothing. Thank you for the link!!!

It does seem a little prohibitively expensive, though... I might have to wait til I'm richer.