Author Topic: How long can one microdose?  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
How long can one microdose?
« on: December 27, 2014, 06:03:41 PM »
I had a "mini" flood experience 3 years ago on concentrated iboga root bark, did it for emotional healing not addiction.
One week ago I started micro dosing .5 grams twice/week, and I plan to do a flood in a month of 1 gram of Iboga World Ibogaine TA.
I am 120 lbs (55 kg). Iboga world suggested I take 2.2 grams but it's quite expensive.
I'm feeling the effects of micro dosing so not sure I need a heavy flood, but I have a long way to go to getting where I want to be.
Any suggestions are welcome, what a great resource this site it. I wonder if it is ok to keep taking about .5 grams for a few months, as long as I feel fine.

Iboga Panacea

Re: How long can one microdose?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 08:05:51 PM »
Advise on this contentious question will vary significantly.  My personal protocol is to never micro dose for longer than a month with at least one day off per week.  If it's very strong RB than I typically don't do more than 3 days in a row.  Issues arise which are counter productive if one micro doses for too long.  If the body, mind and soul doesn't have the ability to process and integrate the intensive work of micro dosing than it stacks up too high and basically fries the circuits.  Many accounts here and elsewhere on negative microdosing regiments and I can assure you this was due to taxing the system.

Flooding is crucial to developing a relationship with Iboga.  Once you do that microdosing is much more effective and you need less to achieve results.   It's important to make it over the hump of you want to get to know a little about Iboga and get a glance behind the curtains of what it's capable of. 

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 08:12:13 PM »
If you've read some earlier accounts here you might observe that under shooting a flood can present more difficulties psychospiritually than doing a full flood.  A full flood turns your mind over to your spirit auto pilot whereas a 'mini flood' allows your mind to fight it.  Can be punishing, a good comparison would be having sex and then before coming the other party cuts it off.  Might as well do the whole shibang if your already invested. 

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 10:08:14 AM »
Hi Kampum,
Thank you for the replies. I see the logic in what you are saying. When I took 15 capsules of Iboga root powder (the mini flood) I couldn't "let go", it was a feeling of resistance that was depressing, I had no control over it. So maybe a full flood of Ibogaine (2.2 or 2 grams) will get me "there".
So far taking .5 grams of root bark twice a week is great. The inner critic that shadowed my every waking moment is almost gone. This is the most wonderful substance on the planet.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
Amen!!! If you know that you solved the riddle!  For me just knowing that means if I died tomorrow it would be okay considering somehow someway I found Gods fingerprint in the form of a root.

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 11:27:28 PM »
Damn that's profound, I got goosebumps!

Offline bijord

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 08:51:24 AM »
The inner critic that shadowed my every waking moment is almost gone. This is the most wonderful substance on the planet.

That's amazing to have more and more insight about past conditionning with the help of micro doses Iboga. I agree with you for the wonderful substance :)

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 10:32:08 PM »
Update on micro dosing. The first week was full of insights and new energy. The second week was pretty good. the third week I'm able to have good days if I put in effort. It's working generally as an anti-depressant. I am likely not taking enough to see any "magic" happen (like the inner critic vanishing completely). But wondering what is meant by it is "cumulative"…
Going to take one more .5 or 1 gram micro dose of root bark before my flood does of Ibogaine in a week.

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 08:36:18 PM »
still wondering what is meant by "cumulative"
update:
after micro dosing for 3.5 weeks I took 1 gram of TA Ibogaine. I was afraid to take two grams but realized I have to do that next time. I felt good after the recovery, but I have been a bit weak for 4 days. I was hoping for a major shift/realization but its more subtle.
Next time I will not be micro dosing Iboga before Ibogaine as it may have taken the edge off of it, meaning less noticeable results.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 11:41:39 PM »
In general Iboga stacks up on itself (synergies, multiplies ie cumulative), so practically speaking mding before flooding should do this. 

All these particulars must be tossed out though as the limitations on knowing what specific origin/strain even of Iboga your working with are not known.  Anyone that really works with IboGod knows that it has a super intelligence beyond our capacity of reasoning.  That being said if your gonna flood dive in head first and get rid of any doubts.  Over and over again here we've come to the realization that partial floods are not nearly as successful and potentially negative. 

Iboga knows everything your thinking when your working with it and it responds accordingly.  The secret might have been a propaganda money making stunt but Iboga truly manifests as you see fit.

It's majesty of reverence is to help us realize we have SO much to be thankful for.  If it's not doing that for you then you have to try a different angle.  Don't give up (ever) on this study and keep listening and learning and you'll be sure to hit your sweet spot.

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2015, 09:19:50 PM »
Thank you so much for the affirmation to keep going. I plan to do a proper 2 gram flood in the spring. Always learning!