Author Topic: Iboga as sitmulant  (Read 2565 times)

Offline iboga

• View Profile
Iboga as sitmulant
« on: January 07, 2015, 06:23:30 AM »
Hi
Do you know if iboga in 1 grs ,1 days not everyday, can be use to increase concentration for a test??help and act like amphetamine ,stimulant.
or what posology is usefull for this??
thank

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
Re: Iboga as sitmulant
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 10:13:35 PM »
Howcome you are so cute?

1 grs...I don't know that measurement, and google was not helpful.
1 gm ibogaine will knock you on your ass and you know it.
1 gm TA, depending on soooooo many factors, will either ask you to lay down peacefully, or will knock you on your ass.
1gm bark, depending on source, assuming that like most commercial it's about 5% active, gives you the equivalent of about 50mg in terms of 'ibogaine'.
What does 50mg do for you in other circumstances?
For someone with a serious toxicity in any way, they may not even feel that much.
For someone relatively clean and aware, they may feel energized and stimulated.
For someone very clean and/or aware, that's enough to be asked to lay down and work with it.
It's so individual, right?

I recently worked with a sensitive woman with microdosing. Great diet, plenty of exercise, meditation practice, and she's an artist.
She only needed two 300mg caps of bark to have a big boost to get things done and to focus well for an entire day. So, to translate that into what it would be if she took straight ibogaine, I'd say she took approximately 30mg of active compounds. That's a good microdose.

Now, I'm sure you know that not only will you get increased energy and concentration, but effects will last beyond the 4-8 hours it takes your body to process the alkaloids into metabolites. "Boga is always healing, right? Maybe you just want some No-Doz (USA product with immense amounts of caffeine).

Take care.

Offline iboga

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »
I'm cute, thank dude  ;) i know it ;D
Ok i ll try little like 300 mg.
I have try ephedra but not really effect.I don't know why i take 10 grs.
Caffeine is not for me, because so much tachycardie with him and want puke after, and stress me too much.
Perhaps guayusa??

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 07:35:57 PM »
Mmmmmm guayusa. Love it. Of course, it has caffeine, but other nice things as well.

You say 'grs', do you mean grams?
10 grams ephedra?
My, my.

Offline iboga

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 08:18:44 AM »
Mmmmmm guayusa. Love it. Of course, it has caffeine, but other nice things as well.

You say 'grs', do you mean grams?
10 grams ephedra?
My, my.

Yes in French it's abreviation for grams :grs