Author Topic: introducing myself :)  (Read 1653 times)

Offline laura689

• View Profile
introducing myself :)
« on: April 27, 2016, 10:01:19 AM »
hi my name is laura!!

i am from austria, and really, really happy, that i found this forum! i wrote my diploma about opiatterapie, thats the reason, why i know from iboga.
i made much expiriences with hallucinogenes and entheogens (lsd,dmt, ayahuasca,...) but i haven`t tried iboga yet.
two years ago, i was in vienna, and i found a shop, where they sell iboga... so i bought it, just in case...
last week a friend called me, that he want to try it, because he want to stop his morphin addiction!
i would be very, very pleased, if someone can give me good infos for this project!! i am verye excieded!!
is it possibe to write the name of the shop here?? because they wrote, that the iboga which i bought, is 5times stronger than the normal one.... so im a bit confused because of the dose now!!

thanks and have a nice day!!
what a great community :)
PEACE

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
Re: introducing myself :)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 08:31:52 PM »
Hi Laura and welcome.
It's pretty difficult to determine the correct dosage. With pure Ibogaine you can estimate the dosage based on body weight. With Iboga root bark or with a TA (total alkaloid) extract it's more difficult because the strength could be unclear. It may be best to contact the store.
Good luck.

Offline laura689

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 04:22:54 AM »

hey Rintrah!!

thanks for your answer!
it's rootbark... and they write it's 5 times stronger then 'normal?' ibogain. they told me they couldnt give me more information (...i understand that)....
its a pity, i really wanna do that....
maybe you also help me with my question: what does everybody mean hear with 'flood'??

thx, have a nice day :)

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 02:15:55 AM »
You should just be clear with the words...
Iboga = the plant
Ibogaine = the main active compound extracted from the Iboga plant
Pure Ibogaine is a white powder and Iboga root bark is never stronger than pure Ibogaine.
A flood is when you take a full dose of Iboga root bark or Ibogaine, in contrast to microdosing which is when you take a very small dose, usually on a continual basis.
To address opioid addiction you would want to provide a flood dose. There are many things that you need to be aware of before using Iboga to address opioid addiction and I'm no expert on that matter.
What I know is that it's difficult to find the right dose if you're using root bark for flooding. I'm not sure what advice I could give you there :P