Author Topic: Help People Find Sitters  (Read 6792 times)

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
  • Like to talk about Iboga? I like to listen
    • View Profile
Re: Help People Find Sitters
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 11:46:20 AM »
PM me your city/state and I could let you know if I know anyone in the meantime.
Basse' to my Posse'

Offline Zenman

• View Profile
Re: Help People Find Sitters
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 02:52:08 PM »
I got scared of iboga for a while and decided to try and cure my sex addiction with psilocybin, float tanks and meditation but that hasn't worked I'm still stuck in my cycle of basically sober for 3 weeks to a month and then acting out. (Although I do believe psilocybin has been amazing for growth and guidance)

I got quoted a price of €1550 for 5 days here in Spain for a flood treatment but that is soooo expensive for me I'd prefer to hire a private house/apartment for a week and be a sitter for someone and then they be a sitter for me.
Im vegan, dont smoke, don't drink alcohol and dont take drugs other than mushrooms/psychedelics and i also have a lot of experience with the 12 steps and many useful staying sober techniques. I dont believe iboga is a magic pill but I do believe with the right attitude it could provide the right breakthrough in my life to actually allow me to be able to truly hold on to my sobriety.

Im British, a teacher, musician, 34,  and Im thinking about finding a week sometime during the summer to do this, probably in Spain that way I can order the powder/bark and I wont have to cross any borders with it.

Thanks for your messages, thse who've contacted me I hope to hear from you soon