Author Topic: 43mg/kg dose  (Read 11845 times)

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Re: 43mg/kg dose
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 08:03:51 PM »
Yeah, see, I am just not the norm.  But I am also not crazy out of control on iboga.  I normally do like 4 grams of bark for 4-5 days in a row, then I quit.  I don't do it on any regular schedule, but when I feel like it.  I kind of enjoy waking up and going to sleep tripping.  Seeing the little white zig-zagged lines around everything.  Tracers and trails, especially in the evening, and that psychedelic glow.

Gd...Pls take in consideration that your NOT the norm when it comes to iboga... Really, I would hate for someone to read your post and take it as the "norm" ....  then die for something as simple as aspiration or drop in HR/BP that did not compensate and die.... then we are all FUCKED in the US.  No reasons to take such risk.  I know I take the medical stance with iboga, cant help it.  I just want this around for the USA for as long as possible without problems or worry.. KWIM?  Nothing personal... just want you to think about it a bit.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:07:16 PM by sister »
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
This, is exactly why i stated, I am not the norm.  Throughout this forum people can read in nearly every post about the amount it takes for me.  I am going to write a disclaimer in my signature..  I don't know what else I can do?  Should I lie to everyone and say I am only taking 1/3-1/2 of what I really am?  I think people need to start taking responsibility for themselves.  There is nowhere that I suggested that he start dosing like me. 

I am reporting my experiences with iboga on the forum, and if anyone can glean any useful stuff from it, then fine.  But I am not treating patients, and I am not detoxing anyone, or providing a shamanic retreat.  If someone asks me a specific question on what do I think they should take or do, I always take into consideration who they are.  I wouldn't recommend anyone do the doses I do, unless they are comfortable with it.  That usually comes from having some experience.  I recommend the current standards for anyone asking me: Detox 15-25 mg/kg is for a detox, and 10-15 mg/kg for women or sensitive folks.  Then microdoses, you can just eat some bark until you get where you want.

And anyways, I am normal, it's all you who are hypersensitive.  I think it's all just some conspiracy, really.  Everyone says it gets em all out of whack and whatever, but I ate 4 grams this morning and I am feeling pretty darn comfortable.  Hell my son took 6 grams of bark, before it really gave him a good buzz.  By all means, FIND YOUR OWN DOSE!!  I just get angry sometimes when you have people telling you it'll take this much, then you try it, and it isn't enough.  So you go back and try to buy more, once you've saved enough again, and probably gotten back on your drug of choice.  It really takes that heavy, shaken up, trip to snap people out of their poisoned mind sets.  That is why it takes numerous people more than one treatment.  If you want to cure someone of addiction, your best bet is to crack that head wide open and get rid of all the gunk.  That is what iboga does in a proper dose.  What that dose is for each person may be different, but if one starts low and works up, the way the Bwiti do it, or with wood, then it becomes easy to tell when you've reached the full on visionary state.  I understand that you want to minimize complications, but I haven't seen overdose deaths on ibogaine, and it's usually from complications aside from the ibogaine. 

DISCLAIMER:  PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ANYTHING IN MY POSTS AT HOME BY YOURSELF OR WITHOUT FULL MEDICAL SUPERVISION AND ADEQUATE PREPARATIONS.  IBOGA HAS BEEN IMPLICATED IN DEATHS.  AND PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THE DOSAGES THAT I DO, BECAUSE I AM OBVIOUSLY CERTIFIABLY INSANE AND INSENSITIVE TO NEARLY ANY DRUG KNOWN TO MAN.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:36:39 PM by GratefulDad »
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2011, 10:35:32 PM »
ROTFLMAO, GD.... ;D....great post! Gotta love that disclaimer, lol.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
Fair post, GD...but:
And anyways, I am normal, it's all you who are hypersensitive
...heh. You may be alot things my friend, but normal ain't one of them, hell - this is by your own admission. I think most 'Westerners', especially those with addictions - are much more sensitive than you are. Even more sensitive than I am. However I acknowledge your advocating the 'proper' flood doses - the vast majority of people will achieve the desired results within that spectrum.

Again, ibogaine overdoses are rare, at least in doses which have caused any real harm to people. It is always better to err on the side of caution I think. Knowing the material and the source is imperative and every bit as important as the dose itself.
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
i was being sacastic..  I do agree, though.  I just don't wanna have to say that every single time I start to tell a story..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2016, 05:04:25 AM »
Have experience more than 8 years with all types of Iboga.

Best and strong is PTA or TA-HCL in ratio for this second- 50-70%TA and rest HCL

HCL is more for addiction and has almost none side effect like TA, TA is just little more purified bark

Also note, all TA on market is about 10-20%, only once got stuff that 0,5g kick my ass so only can guess that time TA was 30-50% but that was only once

Vendors lie, LIE when claim their TA is 60% or HCL 80% !!!

Yes maybe the ratio of alkaloids inside material is 60-40 example for TA 60 other alkal. and 40 ibogaine, but..

Entire strenght of most TA is 10-15% anf HCL 30-40%  it is simple mathematic also on ibogadosier Lotsof write same things years and years ago

That is reason why people must eat 4-5g of TA for decent flood or took 1g HCL and have middle flood experience, talking for recreative purpose not addiction

90% strenght of entire material in example HCL is imposible to find on web, to expensive to produce, you would need almost kilo bark for that one gram, again math.

Only clinics and old private underground providers have that kind of stuff, for most of other regular users it is limited to find

Also if you would find TA that is 40% you wouldnt need 4g of that stuff, 2g would kick your ass, and how much ibogaine and old trees form bark is playing big role in visions, trust me

Even more potent from HCL is PTA, but again to make good PTA you need in begining good bark-TA-PTA and some knowledge in chemistry

0,8g of potent PTA would also kick your ass, when my self tried Ib. with good provide, he worked with HCL second time PTA (first time goot 0,9gHCL, second 0,8g PTA)

It is imposible to describe how strong was experience and concluded after that and years of consuming web iB. stuff, hard to find that potent stuff, he used

Also people and vendors in Africa are becoming little greedy and are faced with shortage of old trees so they mix and send all layers of bark and whole root

instead of just third layer and at least 8years old trees, but it is becoming impossible, regarding bigger demannd on west and in Africa already, since people consuming there it for
centuries

Also many private vendors just want your money so they buy what is left there on farms and send garbage, so people got sick even seizures from that stuff

Note also this, almost none vendor dose owns farm, it takes decades to learn how to grow and cut bark from root, they are all just resellers!

when they put pictures they just picture farm owned by local guys and farmers and claim it is their own farm.

So hoping that this is helpfull, in begining also havent know so much stuff, but years of experimenting and searching led me to all this findings

When you do extract, just use math. example 20g of rootbark will give you 20% potency of all material, so 1g of that TA will be 20%total

also in begining of doing your extract there are few parameters- how good rootbark is, how old are trees, which layer of rootbark you got- is playing a BIG role

in that outcoming- meaning how potent your TA or PTA or HCL will be

inside ratio of alkaloids you cant know since you would need expensive chemistry analise

Greetings to all and be blessed

Enjoy and grow in developing

Sory on possible gramar mistakes since engilsh is not my first language
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 05:15:09 AM by celestial »