Author Topic: Eboka Links  (Read 5475 times)

Offline pkeffect

• Neurotranslinguistic Manifestation
  • Administrator
  • "But I forgot my pen..."
    • View Profile
    • Stuff & Things
Eboka Links
« on: April 30, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »
Here is a comprehensive list of iboga and ibogaine related links. This will be constantly updated and refined. I am locking this thread so moderators please don't post in it. If anyone has any links to add please respond to this thread:

http://eboka.pkeffect.com/index.php?topic=24.0

General Information

Groups & Communities

Healing & Support

Photos, Music & Videos
  • Youtube - Huge collection of bwiti music.
  • Youtube - Initiatory Music, women's Bwiti initiation pt 1
  • Youtube - Initiatory Music, women's Bwiti initiation pt 2
  • Youtube - Bwiti Harp music. Iboga ceremony, Gabon
  • Youtube - Mougongo, Moungongo, M'Congo, Music from Gabon 1
  • Youtube - Photos and sounds from the bwiti.
  • Ibogaine Visions - Great collection of documentaries.

Vendors - *** ( None of these will ship to the US or anywhere else that iboga is scheduled ! )
  • Iboga World - Iboga World specializes in and is committedd to supplying high quality tabernanthe iboga  products. Our farm is harvested under the supervision of local tribes to ensure that the Iboga products produced are only the best in quality.
  • Reset - Reset is a segment of Maya Ethnobotanicals, established in 2000 and becoming one of the most respectable ethnobotanical vendors on the worldwide web. We are an enthusiastic team of beautiful people, with a decade of experience in sourcing, researching and providing the rarest and most prominent ethnobotanical plants from our Earth`s flora.
  • Herbalistics - Australian iboga seed and plant supplier.
  • Cerberus Extract - Canadian provider of top quality ethnobotanicals from all corners of the world, including Tabernanthe iboga.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:23:42 PM by pkeffect »
"We exist in a multidimensional polymorphic hyperspacial internode of neurotranslinguistic manifestations subjugated by hyperbolic quantum entanglement." - me