Author Topic: Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark  (Read 15834 times)

Iboga Panacea

Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark
« on: September 11, 2012, 10:23:58 PM »
I posted this on the nexus and thought it would be proper to post here...

I'm very happy to say that after searching for months now I've finally come into contact with someone that has proven with numerous pictures that he is a viable source of farmed Iboga coming out of SW Cameroon. I trust this person and have been in contact with him for about a month now asking him very particular questions and getting very transparent and satisfactory answers. Although I have come in contact with several others saying they farm their own Iboga they could not provide the adequate proof, but this guy came through. He will be willing to share his pictures with anyone that needs them.

Here he is (his name is Ndialos)...
voacangaafricana@gmail.com

***Also people that have asked me for seeds, I can't follow through anymore it become a serious stressful burden to fulfill this task. I was overly optimistic. If needed on request if this fellow does not satisfy your needs I can provide additional contacts, but I can not guarantee that they farm their Iboga.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 10:33:33 AM »
Have you tried his bark?  If so, how is it, and what kind of prices does he have?  Say for 50 g, 100 g, 500 g, and 1000 g?  I may e interested in purchasing some more bark soon, so if you recommend him, I'd possibly give him a try.  I'd like more bark and some pure HCl, too, if extracts are available, although I doubt it..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »
I can't publicize the RB price he gave me as I do a lot of haggling w/Cameroonians to get the price @ a standard and affordable level.  I get a certain price from a main guy and say I will pay no more to the rest.  Then they always cave in as they are paying very little or farming what they have.  When you say no they say yes.

He showed me a heap of clearly original pictures of everything pods, plants, root bark, seeds and farm.  The whole of it.  Absolutely no way IMHO that he could scam all those beautiful photos.  He is also sincere and professional something that is often lacking I find.  He's got it all is really what it comes down to, but the very important thing is his (Ndialos) work and product is sustainable.  So we don't have to feel guilty (excuse me rho and Tata Yo) for purchasing his RB.

I hope people support him, enough of the poaching of Gabon.

Offline Knownothing

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 09:04:59 PM »
I just wanted to give you credit for the work you put in here kambogahuasca, if/when i order i will try this guy first.
And i hope anyone who orders from him will post here about quality and other details.

Offline Nostradamus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 12:56:54 PM »
Hi everyone!
I'm new to these boards, and would like to say that this is one of the best out there. The amount of knowledge is incredible and the sourcing is a GREAT help! I don't want to go on-and-on as it isn't my intention to hijack this thread.
So, I'll get down to the subject at hand; I ordered from the email listed, all went well with the initial exchanges of info and pictures. The guy does have quite a few convincing pictures, and I even had him write my name and addy on a peice of paper so he could take some pictures with my info to put me more at rest.
After doing the dance with him I decided to Western Union him the loot (yesterday). After sending him the details for him to collect his money(today) I haven't heard from the guy. I'm hoping that there is a good reason for his absence, and lack of response to 3 of my emails; hopefully he's just busy and will get back to me sometime today.
I guess I'll keep everyone posted as to what transpires with this guy.

Offline Nostradamus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 05:39:03 PM »
Just an update, I did hear back from the guy. He claims he hasn't picked up my payment and the postal services are closed on Saturdays in Cameroon. I guess I'll look foward to an email on Monday saying everything is okay, hopefully. Of course I'll keep everyone posted.
I just wanted to say something about my earlier post. Although it may have been premature to jump to conclusions, I figured I would post JUST in case someone else was planning on ordering; I figured I could act as the sacrificial lamb, if things went badly. I hate to sound like a cynic, but, I've ordered from 2 people who have burned me already.
I'll check back once I hear more.
Thx.
 8)

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 05:08:52 AM »
Let me know if and when I should go on full frontal verbal assault on his ass.  Peacefully of course.  But I will make it known to him that his name will forever be tarnished from all forums and he can count his business dead. 

But if he's like most Cameroonians he's just procrastinating up the yin yang and needs a swift kick. 

Offline Nostradamus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 03:18:37 PM »
Kambogahuasca, thx for backing me up.  :)
I can't say it enough, this board has some of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever had the privilege to be exposed to; I think many of other boards can learn a great deal from here.

As far as an update, I received an email yesterday from Ndialos stating that he had shipped out my package; he provided a tracking number and left it at that. I agree 100% that Ndialos is a gentleman and displays a great deal of professionalism, and in this day-and-age that is something that is sorely lacking. His English is easily understandable and he does follow this forum and in particular this thread; today I had an email from Ndialos, with a hyper-link to this thread. His interest and behaviour all point out that this man is probably who he and everyone else is saying he is. Ultimately, the final deciding factor that would solidify everything, will happen if I get my product. And, for that, everyone will have to wait for me to post that information.

As soon as I receive or hear anything related to my package I'll post.

Once again, Thx!
:)

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 09:32:50 AM »
Wanna say thanks to you Nostradamus.  You may be a newcomer here but your obviously some kind of a forerunner (as your name indicates). 

If all goes well with your permission I can officially post on other forums where to get the first known source of farmed Iboga in the world.  No reason to have a monopoly on this one as Iboga's survival is at stake and the more we support Ndialos the more he can plant and develop his farm.

I'm very grateful to you, please keep us up to date (package arrival, quality, ext.).

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 11:09:17 PM »
Hi all,

once I got burned by internet shopping, I lost my $ and hope.

Why don't we pull the fund and test the new providers. This way we will all share the emotional and $ loss.  The only problem is that we are globaly spread, but we may work it out?

what you guys think?

Jox

Offline Phantastica

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 06:22:45 PM »
I placed an order with him a little over a month ago. it was 110g for $150+$16(money transfer fee).
the placed order has still not arrived, and he has stopped responding to my emails. he didn't provide me with a tracking number despite asking for it 3 times. i asked for a refund, but again, no response.
He seemed quite a legitimate source while i was chatting with him over emails. However, i don't know if he ever sent my package or not. it might have been seized by the customs if he did mail it, or got lost in the mail, but i'm not sure.
im still awaiting his response..

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 05:47:29 PM »
Hey all,

so he is a scam? No news?

Jox

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 10:05:43 PM »
I will need to know as well.  I have plans on writing him and alerting him about our reports that could make or break his rep.  So any input will help.  I lack much time for PM's and such so making it more public would help us all I think. 

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 12:27:47 PM »
Hi Guys and Gals,

You guys talk about being ripped off for bark, please tell us who so we are not ripped off.  When a person does not answer their mail they are no good as far as I am concerned.  I am sure you know this but whenever they want a Western Union don't go for it.  There is one guy on the net who wants only cash and I have done business with him several times for spores and he is on the up and up.  With a Visa Card you have a chance and a hassle but with WU there is no recourse.

Please name the piece of poop to stop others from getting ripped off.  If he runs his mouth tell him to come to Deetroit (not a typeo) and I will put my foot up his ass.  Now if ever you do this be sure to use a Large condom for when the EMS came they had to take us both to the hospital to get my foot out of his ass.  It was kind of embarrassing and I had to throw my shoes away and cut my pants off below the knee and I call them as I see it I looked funny walking down the street barefoot with my pants cut above the knee and there was snow on the ground.  But looking back it was worth it.

Best,

Roy

Offline Phantastica

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 04:53:26 PM »
still haven't received anything. its been ~2months now. he said that the package was mailed a long time ago. i have  a feeling that he may be telling the truth; but one thing is for sure - he doesn't intend on giving me my money back. any requests for refund that i have made, went ignored and unanswered.