Author Topic: Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark  (Read 14985 times)

Iboga Panacea

Re: Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
But a few people got sick, it could have been a bacterial poisoning like salmonella or something.

That was discussed he goes by De Horizons on Facebook but his real name is Emmanuel Lii.  I knew of someone from the Netherlands that got this funky batch that it seems some others got here.  I've learned to be very discerning and also it was my mistake to originally post this thread.  I apologize for that.  I no longer say anything about vendors other than to one friend in the Netherlands that continues to help me and I help her.  In this field of Iboga you need some real strong friends otherwise you are bound to get burned. 

In some ways I am into Iboga healing but I am very outside of it as well because of how dark I view it's taint.  I just do my own thing and function outside the realms of the injured and spiritually disabled former addicts and the Africans that are taking advantage of Western greed and need. 

Offline celestial

• View Profile
Re: Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 06:41:24 PM »
You cant aymore even trust famous vendors like IW, maya.....

Just imagine than these so called private ones, one very popular guy called s.james send my friend garbage, 1st layer of root

My friend, me and couisin all got sick, cousin even got some seizures

It would be good that people write without fear their reviews of private or public vendors

Thinking about these new iboga.shop in uk, havent tried but these days quality variets with all them you dont know what are you getting

because of big demand and shortage of good stuff, but all private guys lies even public, they dont own farmd, they are all just resellers from local farmers

They get quality what they pay, bigger quality higher alkaloid contect, private buy garbage left from farmers and sell as "potent stuff"

Again one doctor from S.Africa which own clinic there and make also his own extract told me that nobody from face or here guys dont own faarm

All truth