Author Topic: Love album by TT  (Read 3608 times)

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
Love album by TT
« on: June 07, 2014, 06:17:36 AM »
yeasterday I took a test dose of Iboga TA IW of 400 miligrams. After an hour I felt that my head was quiet havy and I could not move it without getting sick. So I was forced to lay back and wait. Because I moved my head I had to puke a few times. I had no visions, heard a littel buzzing. After ten hours or so I could walk again. I saw mazes of my arms when moving them. It looked like feathers of a bird or a fan. My arm were fans unfolding before my bewildered eyes. 

Most important part. That night I head a dream in which I was buying a CD by Tina Turner. On the cover were beauftiful pearls forming a heart with a central pearl. I think this was the Iboga spirit of Love.
a CD while playing is spinning arround a center. People who took Iboga often report of spinning arround like on a merry-go-round so that they become sick and have to vomit. Adepts of the SELF are also spinning arround it. Since I am an artist (painter) I did a little work to what I sow :-)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:54:29 AM by jarmuvie »

Offline mo

• View Profile
Re: Love album by TT
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 07:24:29 AM »
:) guess what just happened: after reading you post i was curious and wondered how long i had not heard about tina turner and just a moment later the neighbour starts playing "simply the best" - and she never plays music so loud that i can here it through the wall, now i am wondering: are you my neighbour ;)
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 08:42:18 AM »
I too haven't heard of TT for 20 years or so :-) I was a bit embarassed and surprised buying a cd by TT. For you know all the love songs are a bit ... , smell like bad taste. So I was a bit ashamed of buying her cd too. Hours after wakeing up I had to rethink my attitude towards love. I have not heard this word for 20 years or so :-( I  see how loveless my life is. It seems that I can do nothing about it. New to me is that unconditional LOve, I read about it many times but never felt it.

Perhaps we should really listen to Tina. She made a new cd or sth like that. I┬┤Judge by yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZRxuYNxZ-Y

This synchronicity is fantastic :-) I dreamed a few times of travelling by pushing doors open or pulling curtains. I travelled to Jerusalem one time opening by one time 27 doors. They opened like domino stones hitting one another. I then saw through the tunnel suburbs of Jerusalem. Much later I read that Jerusalem once had 27 gates.
I traveled to Vienna pulling two black curtains asaid. :-)

Spreading love across the planet by TT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4R5sBbEQiY

Are you preparing a strawberry jam right now? :-D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:23:43 PM by jarmuvie »

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 02:45:27 PM »
look what I found! TT is singing Amazing Grace on her new CD. There is also a book on Iboga with the same title!
http://www.myeboga.org/amazinggrace.html

lyrics of the song Amazing Grace
http://www.constitution.org/col/amazing_grace.htm

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:48:38 PM by jarmuvie »

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 07:20:31 AM »
today is monday and I still feel that tension in my head, it is there since last friday when I took the test dose of iboga ta. It looks like it would another few days to wear off. What would have happened if I took the whole dose of 3,7 gram?

Offline Bancopuma

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 09:47:25 AM »
I've heard that the Bwiti refer to the trails left by one's arm when moving in an iboga trance as the "white birds" which your description seems to align with very closely. You would have definitely had a full flood experience had you ingested all of that TA.

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 10:37:03 AM »
in a few weeks I am going to take 2 grams of iboga Ta at one time. This should be enough to have visions and to have questions answered. After taking a test dose you are not able to take the rest of the flood dose because of the nausea. I took 10 mg of Metoclopramidum to prevent vomiting but it did not work. Perhaps the dose was to low.
The mazes of my arms were not just blures. I saw Single filmstils unfolding like a fan. I thought about greek philosophers who already knew that we have no idea what the motion really is :-)

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 10:18:56 AM »
work in progress

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 06:57:46 AM »
work in progress

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 11:09:18 AM »
another work in progress

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 09:22:21 PM »
I had a theme of red and pink hearts in my last flood... it was beautiful.. They were always on a white background and would pop out like confetti.  So beautiful!

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 02:06:31 AM »
perhaps you could try to paint it. It would look even more beautiful seeing your work with hearts :-)

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 03:19:32 AM »
Hi jarmuvie,

I would love to be able to paint it.. Maybe this winter when I am not so busy.. I am not a good painter though.  I did find a dress that reminded me of it.  Never worn it but will if I ever sit for someone again..  I fell in love with Iboga.  The hearts would be on curtains or beautiful dresses, childrens clothes, table cloths or just spiraling in my whole visual field..it was the theme of the whole visual experience.  I fell in love with Iboga..as I already stated.. then heard/saw Pee Wee Herman say "why don't ya marry it HaHa!"  in his silly voice.

<3
lala

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 05:36:41 AM »
you can do a lot with cut outs, it is easier than painting but the effects are very convincing :-) Matisse did a lot of cut outs. I think a heart quilt would also be fantastic.

Offline jarmuvie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 01:27:22 PM »
another work on my dream vision with heart of pearls