Author Topic: How long to wait between two floods?  (Read 3038 times)

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
How long to wait between two floods?
« on: May 09, 2016, 11:17:53 AM »
I had an iboga flood (16g rootbark) but I would like to try ibogaine also. How long do you think I should wait for iboga to clear out of my system? My provider recommended 3 months.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
Re: How long to wait between two floods?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 02:00:28 PM »
And would it be ok to microdose in the meantime?

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 08:44:03 PM »
There are a few Iboga facilities that dose you full flood doses just 4 days apart. There is no need to wait until the iboga clears out of your system, but it is important to make sure you feel ready. If you feel like you are still processing the last one, I would wait. But if you genuinely want another flood because the last one didn't deliver, I'd say go for it.

Offline ryu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 05:39:28 AM »
Hi Rhythmspring,

Am i right in thinking that you are saying that because it was a smaller flood dose?

I have heard that for full floods ie 4g of TA or 40grams of rootbark it can be dangerous and flood doses should be kept a few months apart at least.

Peace,

Ryu

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 07:31:21 AM »
No, I'm not talking about smaller flood doses.

Yes, I have heard that too. It's interesting how two pieces of conflicting information can arise regarding something so powerful (and potentially dangerous), isn't it?

But like I said, there are retreat centers that flood 2x in a row, and even administer an Ayahuasca "clean up" ceremony less than 1 week after an iboga flood dose. I'm assuming it's safe...