Author Topic: Looking for Feedback On Flood Plan  (Read 1743 times)

Offline InnerExplorer

• View Profile
Looking for Feedback On Flood Plan
« on: December 15, 2016, 01:57:32 AM »
Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to join you all here!

I am just a few days away from my scheduled flood experience and I wanted to get some feedback from you all regarding some of the finer details.

I am a 25 year old male in good health that weighs about 140 lbs. No heart problems, blood tests have come back as healthy. Taking magnesium supplements and eating well. Drinking plenty of water.
I have been clean from all mind-altering substances for the past 30 days.
I have extensive experience with a wide range of psychedelics, including ayahuasca and 5-MeO-DMT as some of the most powerful I have ever experienced in my life.
I will have a close friend whom I am very comfortable with sitting for me at a private location.

I am looking to have a full-on flood experience. I have done a TA extract on 40g of root bark using vinegar which yielded a total of 3.194g light brown crystalline powder.
I am trying to figure out what would be a reasonable dose.

This is what I have worked out from my calculations:
Out of the 3.194g TA extract, it seems that the range of ibogaine is 960mg-1.6g-2.2g (30%-50%-70%), or 15mg/kg, 25mg/kg, 34.4mg/kg

I found all three numbers in different literatures and I am trying to figure out which is most likely. I am also trying to figure out if a dose as high as 2g would be safe for someone my weight.
According to the ibogaworld website, they recommend people taking around 4g of the TA extract for a flood dose which would put me right in the ballpark of that.

I just want some input about this plan and a place to be able to work out some of the details which are not apparent in the literature that I have read.

I have read Howard Lotsof's Ibogaine Therapy Manual, I have read about the cardiotoxic effects of ibogaine (medical journal article), I have read countless experience reports, and I have spoken to quite a few people that have experienced this medicine before. However, I have not been able to get much definite information about dosing and I'm hoping to get some more information about that here.

Would it be possible to dose the TA gradually to gauge how strong it is? And if so, is there a point at which I will know that I have had enough?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

Love and Blessings,
InnerExplorer

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Feedback On Flood Plan
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:03:34 AM »
I reckon nobody is really keen on giving dosing advice. But in my opinion taking the TA gradually isn't a proper way of taking a flood dose. It will unnecessarily prolong nausea and you might not get the peak you're hoping for... although taking Iboga gradually over many days is how the Bwiti do it as far as I know, but that's a whole different experience. So I would recommend choosing a dose you are comfortable with and go with that (perhaps take 10% of the dose first and then take the rest 30-60 min later). Sounds like you are being pretty cautious which is good.

I wish you a truly meaningful journey!

Offline InnerExplorer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 12:06:02 AM »
I reckon nobody is really keen on giving dosing advice. But in my opinion taking the TA gradually isn't a proper way of taking a flood dose. It will unnecessarily prolong nausea and you might not get the peak you're hoping for... although taking Iboga gradually over many days is how the Bwiti do it as far as I know, but that's a whole different experience. So I would recommend choosing a dose you are comfortable with and go with that (perhaps take 10% of the dose first and then take the rest 30-60 min later). Sounds like you are being pretty cautious which is good.

I wish you a truly meaningful journey!

Thank you! This advice is helpful. Yeah I guess I don't need dosing advice, I just want to make sure that I'm not doing anything incredibly stupid or that I'm overlooking some basic safety precaution that someone else might notice.

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 12:32:06 AM »
I had a friend who recently did a flood but split the dose in two and took them hours apart. His experience didn't sound that great so I wouldn't recommend anything like that. Also with the dosage, if you're taking Ibogaine it's easier to give an exact recommended dosage but when you're using rootbark or TA you can't know the strength so nothing's certain. Just be prepared to be in bed for a few days if you're taking a larger dose.

Offline Doughnut

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 04:27:44 PM »
Hi, everyone!
I have the same question as topic starter.
I've read a Lotsof prescription but I didn't find idea how  safer  iboga could be administered into full flood.
Preambula.
I don't have any addiction.
I did one time a microdosing of 17 mg of HCl.
I have  500 mg of TA and 4 gram of HCl (yes, 4 GRAM)
I deducted that 500 mg of TA + 1 gram of HCL is appropriate for 75 kg.
As we don't have administration protocol, thereby my question...
How should I swallow it? All together?
Which gap is safe to do that?
There is no info, please, help me to clarify it.
A bit more...
In documentary  film about IBOGAINE (they give a medicines for nausea for patient)
Which one is convenient in this situation? Anybody knows?
I ask cus after 17 mg microdosing I had a very severe nausea DURING TWO days that was terrible...

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 05:05:04 PM by Doughnut »