Author Topic: Private Messages Sent but not in Sent Items  (Read 1927 times)

Offline eboseeker

• View Profile
Private Messages Sent but not in Sent Items
« on: December 21, 2015, 05:18:17 PM »
Hi,

in the past days I sent two private messages, and I'm almost 100% sure that I saw a "message sent successfully" type of page at the end.

But now when I go to the "My Messages" area and then to "Sent Items" it says "No messages", as if I hadn't sent any messages.

It worries me that something went wrong in sending the messages, but of course it could also just be a forum bug or a weird policy
here to not keep sent messages.

I'd like clarification.

Bye

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Private Messages Sent but not in Sent Items
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 03:33:10 PM »
Will look into mate, thanks for bringing it to our attention :)
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Private Messages Sent but not in Sent Items
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 03:56:35 PM »
PS - Did you look to see if you checked the box at the bottom of the text field that reads, " save a copy in my outbox"? Mayhap there was an oversight? Let us know :)

New Message New Message

To:
 Add BCC (?)
Subject:
(No subject)
 Bold  Italicized  Underline  Strikethrough  |  Preformatted Text  Left Align  Centered  Right Align     
Insert Flash  Insert Image  Insert Hyperlink  Insert Email  Insert FTP Link  |  Glow  Shadow  Marquee  |  Superscript  Subscript  Teletype  |  Insert Table  Insert Code  Insert Quote  |  Insert Unordered List  Insert Ordered List  Horizontal Rule  |  Remove Formatting  Toggle View
Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Angry  Sad  Shocked  Cool  Huh  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Embarrassed  Lips sealed  Undecided  Kiss  Cry

Save a copy in my outbox
" I am you and what I see is me..."