Author Topic: Contest Entry  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Pandora

• Harm Reduction FTW
    • View Profile
Contest Entry
« on: February 01, 2011, 11:12:13 AM »
Thank you for this opportunity.  There have been many difficult experiences, deaths and addictions in my life.  And yet, I am still here.  I am detoxed.  Iboga was incredibly helpful with my last change, which is obviously ongoing.  As I stated in my trip report there is something fundamentally self-affirming and healing of self-esteem issues along the lifeline with Iboga.  What a blessing.

As time continues I now come to the realization that my experience most likely was not just a once in a lifetime one.  I suspect that micro-dosing and/or another big dose somewhere along the line will continue to keep me on my clear path and avoid the depressions and addictions that try to drag me down.  Also, frankly, I am not the only addict in my family.  There is a chance that somewhere along the line a loved one may want to try this and having some extra bark on hand would be tremendously helpful.

Though I am a USA resident, I have a close friend in Canada who could accept the shipment were I to win.  I would gift at least a few grams to him, as he has experienced on again off again opiate difficulties.  I will be visiting him in Spring, in less than two months.

Again, thank you.  Cerberus Extract
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:54:09 PM by pkeffect »
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment.  The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Contest Entry
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 02:00:30 PM »
Thanks Pandora - good luck!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Cerberus Extract

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
    • Cerberus Extract
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »
Don't forget the link :)

Good luck!
Cerberus Extract  - Canadian provider of top quality ethnobotanicals from all corners of the world, including Tabernanthe iboga.
http://www.cerberusextract.com

Offline Pandora

• Harm Reduction FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 12:37:06 AM »
Link is up and running - works great.  Thanks folks!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment.  The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS