Author Topic: choosing dose on the spectrum of HCL dose for opiate detox  (Read 2997 times)

Offline 662

• View Profile
choosing dose on the spectrum of HCL dose for opiate detox
« on: October 04, 2011, 01:44:38 AM »
Hello, talkinig to some wise members of this site and reading I gather that I should do between 15 and 20 or 15 and to22mg per kilo. but how do you decide where on the spectrum is appropriate for you? what are the factors that should help you decide? I havent found info on this topic. thanks

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
Re: choosing dose on the spectrum of HCL dose for opiate detox
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 10:19:48 AM »

Hi 66,

There is no real way to predict how much you need.  Now I speak for myself that at 180lbs with 1.5gm of HCL I achieved a cracked open head.  It changed my eating habits like no sugar, caffeine, soda, oatmeal and other things, yes weird but a change in eating habits means it is working.  I believe if you work it out I took 17mg/ kg.  If I am not mistaking you all but quit so you should do ok on 1.5gm.  Maybe some of the other folks can chime in here.

Best,

Roy

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:48:38 PM »
well im down to 165 so that 75 kilos. IW recommended 1.3, I am thinking between 1.15 and 1.3. I got this 100th of a gram scale from the past so I can measure precisely. 1.5? Im genuinely petrafied of tripping for extended time. That harvey/gb story is unheard of to me, Now I done assisted tying people down on coke or mushrooms, but its over within 8 hours max. days on in tripping, OMG

Offline redbus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 05:51:55 PM »
flood at sea level :)
" And then the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom !"    Anais Nin

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 06:36:43 PM »
i feel like a foreigner, whats sea level, the bottom? but is 1.15 gonna do the trick?

Offline redbus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 06:49:46 PM »
Hey 662, I'm sorry I was making light of the goatboy saga, I think you'll find that is one of the more unusual iboga experiences and possibly due to flood dosing at high altitude,  I didn't want to cause you any confusion.
 I think that your suggested dose is coming from those with a lot of experience in these matters
" And then the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom !"    Anais Nin

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 07:08:49 PM »
its all good man,  its not hard to tell when people have good and kind intentions, yeah dude I got some war stories, but 4 days, thats some shit.  Intense is ok, long as its not bad trip, so I can handle 1.3. I need to find a sitter, im gonna call norml in madison wi, my parents live there. and mad town is like little san fran. so maybe i could find a pro, cause drinking buddies, im not feeling that at all,  if all else fails im gonna ask the sitter miller lite only

Offline redbus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 01:59:23 PM »
It is very important that you have a good sitter, I had to wait until I was traveling to the UK before I could flood dose, my sitter was a very close friend who spent a lot of time getting himself informed about ibo before the session. You must have someone you can trust to be there for you throughout. Iboga IS big medicine and anyone who becomes your sitter must be very aware of that. Good luck with everything 662 and keep us updated.

Offline 662

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 01:02:51 AM »
I hope NORML in the mad wi can provide me with someone, id pay them like a bill or whatever is the reasonable going rate. i dont get the destiny thing I start looking into eboka, 4 days later i realize on the day i started doing research
What: Madison NORML Drug Conference

When: Monday, September 19 · 6:00pm – 9:00pm

Where: The Goodman Center, 149 Waubesa Ave, Madison, Wisconsin 53704

Schedule of Events:

6-7pm: “Treating Addiction with Ibogaine”

Featuring: Marie Cotter (New Zealnd Activist and Ibogaine Expert) and other Ibogaine Experts

just my luck i swear. the key word here is OTHER ibogaine experts, that translates to me potential sitters, fckin miss it by days, and now I have no clue how to get someone with eboka background, chicago or madison, this hush hush thanks to the feebs is killing me, went and did a bag of dope in the hood today, now scratching my balls and itching like a fool, this anxity i have goes through the roof on fridays, i can stay opiate free sunday through thursday, but fri or sat I fail, and one weekend out the month is worse than eating 20mg of hydrocodeine. plan to flood next weekend, i wonder if cravings and withdrawls will stop, god that woould be killer, i would just start working somewhere, i just want to be a big square, not a part time square that enjoys documentaries and pickers. im so big on low key and being humble, but when i drink or do opiates i do the opposite of stlyle, i talk too much like now, and pace and itch, f. i make myself sick, now i got few pimples on my back and face and all irratable, wont crap tomorrow morning either. thanks for reading my rant fellaz

Offline DC

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 11:31:32 AM »
I have a question along these lines for sitters? At what point in a session do you realize that someone needs more ibo than anticipated? Is it if signs of withdraw show, or are there other factors?
Thanks