Author Topic: Iboga TA from Ibogaworld Dosing Question  (Read 18926 times)

Offline Avendagold

• View Profile
Re: Iboga TA from Ibogaworld Dosing Question
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
Thanks for the input.  When people give opposing information I tend to err on the side of caution. 

From my perspective, it is wiser to stick to the recommended dose and take it from there.  I'm thinking of having a couple of extra grams of TA as a backup just in case I get a few hours in and think that I really want more.  Otherwise, I will just use that couple of extra grams as maintenance dose for afterwards.

Besides, if Iboga does everything I have read about, then I will be doing again in the future.  And the next time I will know far better how to dose for my personal circumstances.

Be the change you want to see in the world

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »
Hmmm...my only inclination is to resend anything I have said on the subject as controversy is not a place I want to be.  But for me the 3.8 I took at the recommendation of Iboga World did not get me to the satisfaction where I wanted or achieve what I wanted to full effect.  Needless to say it accomplished a lot but when I have read some of the other journeys and the way my journey felt, I realize I could have gone further.  Just do what feels right and especially do what Iboga World says.  As I have nothing to gain by helping you get further I am not sure why it would behoove me to stick my neck out like I did.  It was just all too familiar given that I weigh the same and had the same TA.

But in this life you can only help so many, and some of the backlash that could occur are not worth the risk on my part.  Honestly I don't really belong here anymore.  I am much more in frog land.  This has become too much of a controversial place for medicine peoples to propel into new waves of growth. 

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 10:32:00 AM »
I would try IW's recommendation, but have more on hand so you can go higher if you feel it's necessary.  I haven't ever heard of an ibogaine overdose either, so keep that in mind.  For me, I would always go higher than what most people are recommended because, from my experience, I ALWAYS need more than average..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Avendagold

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 06:55:54 AM »
Even though I didn't start this thread, I've found it very useful.   For the uniniated, it is difficult to know how best to dose and it is great to have various points of view so that I can form my own opinions, even if those points of view are out on a limb.  Forums are all about sharing for the greater good. 

And what is frog land?  Are you living in France KP?   :o
Be the change you want to see in the world

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 07:21:26 AM »
Frog land means Kambo land.  I have a hard time here sometimes because people can be down right nasty.  In the world of Kambo you only find healers and people that want to be healed.  In the world of Iboga you find some very sick people.  I guess I could be hypocritical but it's comments like Crazy Life made that make me want to evacuate the premesis.  I've been in enough scuffles here for nuissance issues of trying to be as honest as I can, my shortcomings are always to blame but I can't help but to feel sometimes people are still very sick here. 

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 10:04:20 AM »
Frog land means Kambo land.  I have a hard time here sometimes because people can be down right nasty.  In the world of Kambo you only find healers and people that want to be healed.  In the world of Iboga you find some very sick people.  I guess I could be hypocritical but it's comments like Crazy Life made that make me want to evacuate the premesis.  I've been in enough scuffles here for nuissance issues of trying to be as honest as I can, my shortcomings are always to blame but I can't help but to feel sometimes people are still very sick here.

Nasty? I wasnt being nasty, i was telling the guy/gal to play it safe - as i dont want to have to plan on buying this amazing substance illegally. In all honesty i think the dosages recommended by IW are bloody dangerous aswell.
All it takes is one death, and the government will pick up on it and use it to suit their agenda of keeping everyone dumbed down and downright unhappy as possible. Im gobsmacked Iboga is still legal in this country, and i want it to stay that way, as i plan on using it for a number of years.

I think comments about higher dosages are unnessercary. Whats the point? Let someone take a lower dosage, and then they can find what fits for them. It isnt worth the risk.
We all know what groups of guys are like when they get together - "more is better" blar blar bullshit. Thats dangerous when talking about something like this.
Its like telling a novice motorbike rider they have to keep up when the guys go out for a ride. And we all know how many of those get squashed.

But hey, thats just my opinion. Im not important on this forum, im just another member, and i can take it if someone doesnt agree with what i say.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:27:45 AM by crazylife »

Offline jimmyjames

• kicking the bobo .
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 11:30:13 AM »
 :-X.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:36:37 PM by jimmyjames »
A jug fills drop by drop.
                                   -   Buddha

Offline jimmyjames

• kicking the bobo .
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 11:45:55 AM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:36:24 PM by jimmyjames »
                                   -   Buddha

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 11:51:42 AM »
dont play fucking dumb !!!
you called it "dick waving " and that was just your take .
That was wher e this thread hit an all time low .
crazy life calling someones input " dick waving "dont play dumb and dont act like you didnt " do anything".
KP has never done the like to you .
you stoopid passive/aggressive cunt .
 when someone is asking about dosage that is KPs answer !!!
Thats his input !!!
who cares what you think about how he wants to answer based on his experiences .
this is about input and people wanting to flood properly .
i did a IW dose and IT WASNT ENOUGH EITHER .
thus making KPs input very valid for some .

You know, your putting a very aggressive tone on my words. (Which says more about you than me, because im not an agressive person)  "Dick waving" is hardly the kind of insults, and we are all guilty of it, its in our genes as men.
My post was merely just my opinion, not passive aggression at anyone.

Offline jimmyjames

• kicking the bobo .
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 11:57:13 AM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:37:08 PM by jimmyjames »
                                   -   Buddha

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 12:02:22 PM »
dont play your fucking games with me !!!
if i was in the same room as you now you would now one truth about me for sure .
i dont play games and you are still playing them .
your judgement of me is as wrong as calling someones expressed opinion " dick waving" .
you are truely a twit .

Seriously?
What the f*ck are you on?
Do you take yourself this seriously in the 3D world?

Maybe its a communication issue, because im from England, and here we dont take ourselves quite as seriously as you americans.
And fwiw, i wouldnt be scared of you pal.

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 12:06:48 PM »

Moderator - please ban my ass, im not getting threatened online by some internet faggort.

I think i know now why 2 well known shamans told me that IBOGA is wasted on opiate addicts.

Offline jimmyjames

• kicking the bobo .
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 12:07:11 PM »
bad judgement again .
you just dont stop .
i am not an American .
never have been.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:37:32 PM by jimmyjames »
                                   -   Buddha

Offline jimmyjames

• kicking the bobo .
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 12:09:14 PM »
there you go again ..... :-X
                                   -   Buddha

Offline digital_phreedom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2012, 12:53:01 PM »
First of all...

Im not important on this forum, im just another member

^^ That's not true.  You are very important to the forum, and I have really enjoyed having you here for as long as you've been.

Anyway, this thread is locked.  I had to re-type my post because at first I was cursing as well.

Jimmyjames, i have no idea what your problem is.. But maybe you didn't know, we JUST RECENTLY had problems with someone being as rude as you, and discussed the issue, stating that the next time it would happen it would result in an immediate ban with no warnings.

You just called one of our members a "stoopid passive/aggressive cunt"... I'm going to confer with the other mods first, because that's how I like to handle these things, but it is very likely that you will be receiving, at the LEAST, a 30 day ban.  That shit is NOT acceptable here.
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.