Author Topic: Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark  (Read 13459 times)

Iboga Panacea

Re: Source for Sustainable Iboga Pods/Seeds/Root Bark
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 04:59:07 PM »
Did he provide a tracking number?
If no: He's a scammer!

If he's not willing to refund and it got confiscated:
He's a scammer!

Ndialos!  If your reading the verdict is out.  I apologize to anyone and everyone for thinking this guy was legit because of the many pictures he provided me.  I hate doing business with Africans.  Sorry if that sounds racist or whatever but experience is as experience does. 

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »

Best thing to do is let others know who the rip offs are so we can buy elsewhere.  Just my opinion

Roy

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »
Phantastica,

I am so sorry about this negative experience. I wonder what can be done so more people don't get burned this way.

xJox

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 10:27:27 AM »
CAVEAT EMPTOR

Beware, just because a vendor is from Africa does not mean they even KNOW what eboka is....Westerners would do good to remember this. It's like people from overseas making generalizations about Americans, you just cannot lump things together.

Particularly South Africa- There MAY be someone cultivating there, but iboga is not indiginous to that country, only three countries in the equatorial region of that continent can boast natural Tabernanthe iboga growth: Cameroon, Gabon, and Congo.

Anywhere else it is cultivated or imported. Be careful - and watch for W.U. Roy said to be careful and I agree - but not everyone who uses moneygram or W.U is a scammer - sometimes they want to fly under the radar or maybe they have a one-time thing, who knows? In this kind of affair, just try to be patient and remember if it sounds too good to be true, it damned sure probably is.

At least we have places like this who can red flag those out to burn people - start small, do a test run with a new vendor or better yet- ask for samples if you plan on making a large purchase. These schemers know they can keep your dosh and there ain't a damned thing you can do about it.

Also - keep overt details on a PM basis if there might seem to be a risk to this board's integrity - we walk a fine line here people - we cannot and do not openly sanction illegal enterprise and once more for the record, Eboka has no affiliations with any of these entities., so everyone is on their own. This is why I am not exciited about people just popping up here - advertising - and then disappearing.

Your risks are your own, period....if you have a bad time - by all means share it here so we can know the names, but remember this place is for everyone, for all of us - so try to keep in the front of your minds/discussions some basic tenants of discretion... Peace
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 09:21:28 PM »
Could someone PM me info on where good quality RB can be obtained other than buying from IW? We seem to be striking out on the sources mentioned in this thread.

Thanks

Offline mongopod

• View Profile
    • Asklepios-seeds
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2013, 11:26:37 PM »
please pay attention with blaise ndiales ngake voacangaafricana@gmail.com
he surely is a scammer. I made some smaller orders from him, first two small ones of about 300 iboga seeds to check if i can trust him and then the next order i placed with bigger amount was a real scam. He collected several 100€ via westernunion and immediately after he had received the money, he never answered any mails again and didnt even ship anything. So i hope for all you guys paying a bit more attention by not  making any business with him. First order will maybe work but as soon as it is a bigger amount he'll never get in contact with you again but just keeping the money completely for himself. If you'er looking for a much cheaper alternative which can be trusted then simply contact me, or reply here and I'll immeciately give you some contact information for a serious company.

regards
Steffen

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
  • Like to talk about Iboga? I like to listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 02:19:44 AM »
I also ordered recently from Blaise.
It was supposed to be shipped out yetsterday.
I hope they come, and if you reading this...yes you, you should come and state your case.
I hope they come.
Basse' to my Posse'

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 08:37:05 AM »
Ndialos is a scammer.  My apologies for ever believing his BS, he was very convincing with all his explanations and pictures.  If ever you question if someone is a scammer if they don't respond to your emails, write from a different account asking for a big order.  Cameroonians are usually scammers. 

These guys are not scammers...

http://www.riverssourcebotanicals.com/products/product-details/Tabernanthe+iboga-527

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 01:48:08 PM »
Ndialos is a scammer.  My apologies for ever believing his BS, he was very convincing with all his explanations and pictures.  If ever you question if someone is a scammer if they don't respond to your emails, write from a different account asking for a big order.  Cameroonians are usually scammers. 

These guys are not scammers...

http://www.riverssourcebotanicals.com/products/product-details/Tabernanthe+iboga-527

No problem man, live and learn. He was convincing. I hope he comes clean and starts doing better business. I can never understand how someone so close to the medicine disrespect and use it like that.
I will be ordering from RSB thanks for the heads up brother.
Basse' to my Posse'

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 06:15:12 PM »
Hey guys.
I wanted to update that my s33ds came in today.
I have not seen them, my girlfriend picked them up for the post office though.
It seems Blaise/Ndalios is looking to make good and appreciate him coming through.
I am going to upload some photos.

Question- I had some dried seeds come, and also pods.
My girlfriend said the fruit was getting to the point where it was rotting a bit, so she opened it a bit.
Please give me any advice to make sure the seeds will stay good.
Shall I put them in the fridge, or try and relay directions to her so she can start sprouting them right away?
I will be able to work with the seeds myself in 2 weeks, but don't want to risk them not sprouting by waiting longer than needed.

I am super happy!
I hope they are viable.

Basse' to my Posse'

Offline roach

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 07:12:04 PM »
The seeds will be fine for many months. Just remove them from the fruit. I will PM you my phone # if you want tips on growing them.

-roach

Offline drosphilia

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 10:44:26 PM »
I'm still waiting for my Tracking Number from ---->  voacangaafricana@gmail.com

For a while he wasn't responding to my Messages and I was concerned.

After messaging him a few more times and posting a comment about him being a thief he replied..

I will keep everyone updated on if he is legitimate supplier of T. iboga and V. africana.

As for now I'm not sure if he is going to fill my order totaling 265 Euros. 

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 04:52:45 PM by drosphilia »

Offline drosphilia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 12:02:13 PM »
Yesterday I received my shipment.

It was Marked as Voacanga africana Root Barks in Two Places on the Envelope Exterior.
Any good Seller/ Provider would mark it as Natural/ Herbal Medicine.
There is NO Reason that Anyone in the Post Office needs to know the Genus and Species name of the Herbal medicine!!!

I contacted the Sender and he said that he sent the Iboga seperate and the same day.

It has been Confiscated by CUSTOMS because he Labeled it as IBOGA ROOT BARK....

I will Never Trust this Seller to Provide Stealth Shipping.....

I'M VERY UNHAPPY WITH COMMUNICATION, SERVICE AND STEALTH SHIPPING......  >:(

NEVER BUY FROM ------>  voacangaafricana@gmail.com    >:(

Now, I'm now waiting for a Police Raid or other Law Enforcement Issue.     >:(

BEWARE OF: BLAISE NDIALE NGAKE
PO BOX 28 BUEA
South West Region, Cameroon
Tel: 237 77 9624 27
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:09:37 PM by drosphilia »

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 12:30:31 PM »
I saw an episode of Dan Rather Reports where Jamaican con artists have scams to target the americans.  It's been a while since I heard about that one, but my family was a target from a relative that got suckered into the Nigerian scam 10 years ago.  I guess it's other countries out there doing similar things to get the white man's money.  Its kinda tragic that Africa has been a target of imperialism and many people over there see it as a way of getting back and don't see it as an ethical problem.

It's hard to tell the situation in Gabon and Cameroon, I don't know what to trust out there.  My approach would be to pay premium for a reliable vendor rather than some guy who says he has a good deal on bark.

Then a few months ago there was a case of tainted bark that was passed around and shared, I don't know if it was discussed on this forum.  But a few people got sick, it could have been a bacterial poisoning like salmonella or something. 

Still I have not heard any grow places outside of Africa that sells bark, has pictures of plantations, harvesting, etc.

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Offline drosphilia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 12:45:37 PM »
I hear ya, Skinny.

I was given one Tracking Number and I had to get mad to get it from him.

Now he tells me there was two packages and He supposedly sent it the same day...

I'm very upset with the whole experience. I was planning on being a regular customer and was hoping to find a reliable source.

It would have been worth the risk if he would have been legitimate. Now I have to concern that he was Malicious in Labeling the Package as a (Unreasonably) Controlled Substance by genus and species name...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 03:19:40 PM by drosphilia »