Author Topic: Vinpocetine, Vincamine or Tabersonine and extracts of Voacanga Africana Seeds  (Read 11550 times)

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
Hey BlueTiger,

I was trying loads of different Noots at the time during a 3 year period. I tried stacking them and taking them alone, to find which had the best effects. My conclusion was that i was best taking certain Noot's alone. I stopped a while ago as i just wanted a break from them, but Vinpo and Piracetam were def the stand out ones. (Altho melatonin is quite special aswell)

Offline JohnnyB.Goode

• View Profile
Hey BlueTiger,

I was trying loads of different Noots at the time during a 3 year period. I tried stacking them and taking them alone, to find which had the best effects. My conclusion was that i was best taking certain Noot's alone. I stopped a while ago as i just wanted a break from them, but Vinpo and Piracetam were def the stand out ones. (Altho melatonin is quite special aswell)

in your experiments
did you try
noopept
sulbiatiamine
Centrophenoxine / Meclofenoxate
Idebenone
if so
what was your experience
" . . . THE ONLY WAY TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTANCE IS TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF YOUR NON-EXISTANCE . . . "

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
JohnnyB

What dosages do you recommend with these? I am trying to deal with PAWS and am having trouble getting energized and motivated. I tried Noopept for a couple days but got a bad headache and quit. Wasn't sure I was taking the correct amount. It came with a small white spoon labeled as 50-90mg.

Also some say to take choline at least with the Noopept. What do you think?

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
Hey BlueTiger,

in your experiments
did you try
noopept
sulbiatiamine
Centrophenoxine / Meclofenoxate
Idebenone
if so
what was your experience

I didnt try Nooept, as it was before it became more readily avaliable. Back then people were only just importing it and i wasnt sure of the sources.
(Will give it a go soon at a low dosage)

Centrophenoxine - I prefered Alpha GPC as a choline source tbh.  Alpha GPC was my favourite choline source. Choline CDP made me a nervous wreck.

Idebenone - I didnt feel the effects of this too much tbh. I bought some from Smart Powder - not sure if it was bad batch or what... but it was supposed to do a similar thing to racetams, connect the left/right hemispheres of the brain.

Sulbutiamine - It felt too strong to me, similar to something like pramiracetam, in that i felt too focused/hyper.

I prefer the Noot's that subtley improve creativity, help with sleep patterns and processing during the night.  I found low'ish dosages of Piracetam, Alpha GPC, melatonin, and Vino the best for me (On there own)....... maybe ive just got a sensitive brain, but some of the other stuff made me either Hyper or.... the opposite, totally confused at the slightest task.

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
Found this comment in a review "The only reason I take choline is because when I take a nootropic without it I tend to get pressure headaches which disappear immediately when I add choline as part of my daily nootropic supplement stack."

I'm thinking of trying the Noopept again in a more carefully measured dosage and with choline. Think also of ordering some sulbiatiamine to try.

I'm working on nutrition and exercise but no noticeable effect on the PAWS. Have been considering Kambo, but it still scares the shit out of me.

Suggestions?

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fritzerman, 

I also read magnesium supplementing can help with that headache people have reported from Noopept.  It has done me soooooo much good after my 3 week MDing protocol with RB. 

Start a new thread if you can, tell us what's going on. 

PAWS----this is such a broad based categorization.  Be more specific about your state.  For example, a little more detail could mean the difference between recommending Root Bark or Noopept
....maybe someone more experienced here with LAO's and Kambo post flood could chime in.....

Cheers,  B