Author Topic: Microdosing 1.2 grams a day for 5 days and curious where this is going  (Read 2490 times)

Offline 93bywayofthedear

• View Profile
I recently got a hold of some strong root bark. I am taking about 2 grams on the first day and it was way more than expected. Now, I am at 1.2 to 1.3 grams and sometimes twice a day depending how busy I am. Strangely, in my work, if I am focused on a task, and I work for a goal, I am quite lucid and capable. Even better in some ways. It is when I stop and just take in the surroundings and feel my self inside, that I realize how present iboga consciousness is. I have had a few experiences in places like the bank and stuff, where I have behaved differently and awkward. Like, I say something where I would not usually say something. Or I put myself into a conversation or circumstance that takes me out of my comfort zone and start to go into fear because my nervousness starts to rise and I do not know what will happen next. It is like I am on the edge of possibly being out of control, but I know I am probably not. So it is
a bit exciting and refreshing. Also, I am needing to work long days almost every day for a while and this has been a bit of spiritual and conscious vacation from what had been becoming routine and un fun. Last night and tonight in the evening, when I can be attentive to my body and thoughts, I am having some rough childhood trauma stuff bleed through into the moment. In my experience, with ayahuasca, you are on a mat for a few hours, no matter how bad it gets, you can usually remember that mother aya is the one giving you the medicine and it will soon be over. The experience of the last few days has been more drawn out. It is harder t tell if I am healing or just being fucked up. Sometimes, I see the benefits, but sometimes I am not sure. The fact that I am manifesting this tells me just that. I am manifesting this. My question is, what now? I do not have the schedule that allows for a flood. Maybe I do not need a flood. maybe this micro dose was timed well and needs to continue as it is. I am concerned about my body. I felt real tired today for the first time. Maybe I was just tired. I plan on dosing again tomorrow. I just want to hear someone elses experience with an extended micro dose in the range I stated above. I am curious about healing intensity, body load difficulties, positive after effects. Thanks I really appreciate it. I just want to be safe.

counterbond

I personally do 1.5 g or so once every 3or 4 days or so. Been doing this for bout a year. I feel like you might be taking too much too often

Offline 93bywayofthedear

• View Profile
Ok counterbound. Thanks. That makes some sense.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• View Profile
Hi,
I agree, don't overdo the dosage and give yourself time off as well to stabilise.

I've been microdosing for a few weeks now and have spent more time off than on, and i can still feel huge changes from very little RB. When I get the feeling of being out of control for me that means it was too much. I get results from as little as 300mg a day (but I'm on the small side).

Offline 93bywayofthedear

• View Profile
Thank you Miss D. I toned it down today. I took 5oo in the morning and in the afternoon for a total of 1 gram. Today, my body feels much better

Iboga Panacea

I do not have the schedule that allows for a flood. Maybe I do not need a flood.

A flood would get you to the root.  The md'ing protocol gets you there on a vibrational level, but not in the totality of sheer knowing every little thing you have been hiding from yourself both ugly and beautiful and everything in between.  If you truly want to get to the root of it then it will just happen that your schedule will make time for it. 

Maybe I do not need a flood

Famous last words...

Offline 93bywayofthedear

• View Profile
I hear you loud and clear. This experience just gets richer and richer. I am still taking two doses 5oo mg. One early in the morning, and another in the afternoon. Last night, I had some time in the evening and took 1.75 grams on top of the previous 2 doses of 500 mg. Wow!

The reason your words resonate so much is because that is exactly what I experienced. I was walking my dog. It was dark. I was being pulled under or down. I noticed such depth in things and myself. The dirt road ahead seemed to lead to anywhere. I sensed there was a part of myself, good and bad and everything else in between that was waay down below where i currently was. Further than I am currently aware. Iboga could take me there. Iboga would take me there. At that moment I glimpsed that it would be a place in my own self that iboga will take me and it is deep. deeper than microdosing for a week and taking two grams. It was not like an invitation from a spirit, it was like a matter of fact knowing that the knowledge is there, and i have a choice.

I am currently feeling truly blessed and grateful.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:27:10 AM by 93bywayofthedear »

Iboga Panacea

It stacks up for sure.  In this way, and the basic unpredictable nature of Iboga, I almost find long term intensive microdosing (more than 2 weeks 500mg-1gr at a rate of 3x per day) more risky than flooding.  A person really has to have a solid base, I think md'ing could make an unstable person lose their marbles.  Knowing you better than others know you here, I know you are a very solid person with sincere reverence so this is not real concern for you about stability while md'ing.  But just to put it out there for the general public, don't think that md'ing long term is any 'easier' than flooding.  It is a serious study and not to be taken lightly. 

MD'ing at a rate of 500mg a day for 30 days is a much lighter experience that (at least in my experience) doesn't seem to carry the risks of the intensive md'ing.  I mean seriously in my opinion people have already flipped their shit doing it here, and they will continue to not take precautionary measures and flip their shit.  Flooding very rarely causes people to flip their shit, very very rarely.  Seems to happen much more with too much RB for too long, many more threads will be created over and over again about people asking, "what is going on here?"

Offline 93bywayofthedear

• View Profile
I am definitely soaking up what you are saying. And your words have me thinking about taking a break. Especially since i feel like i have been given such a gift in the last experience. And to be honest, I was not prepared for the intensity. I was not planning on spending an hour and a half curled up under a tree with a puppy behind some horse stables. I see how it stacks. I see how more of the sub psycho doses, set you up. That is so intriguing, but I want to do some cleansing, some kambo and chill off the rb until i can start fresh again. Thanks everyone.

Iboga Panacea

You probably already know this, but after the epic Kambo ceremony (I would hope and pray your pressing it to the limit for which Kambo is meant for), Iboga is crucial following this.  Even at small amounts it communicates so well back and forth with the Kambo spirit with you in between receiving the teachings.  I just wanted to add that, and how important it is to have a little something to inform the Kambo, because it's voice is a whisper and it seems to need a boost in volume (Aya or Iboga) to hear it's teachings loudly.