Author Topic: Me meet Me  (Read 1945 times)

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Me meet Me
« on: June 07, 2014, 10:04:03 PM »
Ahoy Ebokians! 

In today's segment, you will have yet another opportunity for self discovery!  I have been trying to communicate the concept of bowing to your Sat Nam, and my mantra experience ever since joining eboka community, and there has been a major gap in my ability to translate this enough where any interest is piqued.  It's like I am speaking in a foreign language (it's Sanskrit)....LAUGH!   :o

Let me try some new approaches in this thread, because it is the foundation to healing, at least one of the 3 pillars that supports mine.  And if we are all one, and everything is one, ya'll best be gettin on the train. 

So.....

Found this today, just another guy writing an article it seems.  Sourcing is huge, and I haven't done my due diligence on these guys, but it doesn't matter.  The message is there which is what matters for the sake of the thread.  Aprobeche!!

http://www.peoplepolarity.com/the-moon-is-the-limit/

The Moon Is The Limit
By Kriss31 March, 2013No Comments
inShare

What if I told tell that you could have all you ever wanted and more?
What if I told you that you have everything you ever thought you needed inside of you today?
Would you believe me? Or better…would you allow yourself to believe in yourself?
I am not writing any of this to shock anyone, or to suggest I have the power to give you all that you want. What I am doing, is sharing with you all that in order to get what you want, you must pull the gifts (which lie inside of us all) out. You must stop underestimating yourself. You must stop telling yourself that you can and will not do any better if you try. Most of all, you must stop pretending that your dreams are just figments of your imagination. Your dreams, desires, aspirations, goals, wants, and ambitions can and will be yours when you align yourself with yourself.
What do I mean when I say “align yourself with yourself?” Well, I believe that we all have to be in touch with who we are to truly be aligned with ourselves. We have to be truly comfortable being alone and comfortable within our own skin to feel aligned with ourselves. We have to all embrace the fact that with our strong points come flaws, but our flaws should not be the focal point of our thinking and cause of regression.
I believe that the majority of people spend the majority of their lives focused on what is not possible. People say things all the time like, “I do not have enough money to do that, or I do not have the experience to get involved in this, or I do not have the right connections to get a job in that area.” We all limit ourselves. We all say things which demoralize us. We all sell ourselves short.
The funny thing, is that we actually have no limits. As free thinking, acting, and feeling creatures the sky is actually the limit… and for some of us…
The sky is just the starting point of possibility.
On of one my walls in massive size 140 print I wrote the following quote and read it everyday. The quote, written by an anonymous party state, “Do not tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.”
That is a phrase I will never forget and a phrase that fuels my personal and professional fire on a daily basis.
Go on a journey of imagination with me for a moment..
If it is night time where you are, as it is where I am, take a good look at the moon. Does it even seem real to you? To me it just looks like this amazing beacon of spherical photoshopped light in the sky. The moon looks surreal to me because I know nothing about the moon other than the fact that the moon is the closest large area of mass in the atmosphere nearest to the earth. I can imagine what it looks like, craters and all, but I have no experiences with the moon other than what I can read, see, and think about. Nonetheless, to me the moon is much more than a source of dim light in the night skyline. The moon to me…. is an ideal.
What is an idea exactly you may be asking?  Well, an ideal is pretty much a goal of the highest caliber  An ideal is a goal that if we hit, we will celebrate, but if we do not we will celebrate anyways knowing we dedicated our lives to reaching that goal.
The moon, to me, is my ultimate end. The moon symbokizes a changed world. A world based on love, community, and respect.
The moon is what I am going to dedicate my life shooting for. I want to impact the world, and the moon symbolizes changed world to me.
I know this article has gotten a bit abstract, but stay with me, here is where all this “moon talk” ties together for us all….
We all have gifts inside of us. Yet most of the time we are too busy living in misery to really utilize opur gifts. We are too busy being concerned with “what we do not have,” rather than being appreciative for “what we do have (both internally and externally).” This is not totally our faults. We live in a world where material possessions are our main focal point. Where self development is underrated. Where we are taught to believe we are all different and should feel separate, rather than feeling the same and coming together as a nation (and even a world). We all are at a HUGE disadvantage, if we allow ourselves to be consumed by the disadvantage.
Everyone around us is conditioned to be scared self loathing separtists. We can be one of these people too. We can let the media control our thoughts, we can let the evil in the world control our emotions, and we can let people dictate how we feel on a daily basis.
OR…
We can recognize that the world is a cold place, people are conditioned to feel scared, and that evil is always going to exist. We all have the power to be consumed by the “way the world is”p or  reach into ourselves, pull out those traits which define us, and make the best of this so called life. Once we learn to accept the world (today) as it s, the easier it will be for us all to stop focusing on all we do not have, and start focusing on all we do have (right inside of us).
We all have the ability to change the direction of our lives at any time. Why not make right now that time?! With change comes massive relfection. Reflection is best achieved while being alone  Therefore, if we want to change we have to accept the fact that we are going to be rather alone while connecting to ourselves (our souls). The best part is, the more time we spend alone the more we will feel comfortable in our own skin. Once we are comfortable in our own skin we will start to value who we are and what we can offer to ourselves, others, and the world.
Self esteem is the key to change.
Spending time alone reflecting is the best way to align ourselves with ourselves.  Once we feel at peace within ourselves, and happy with who we are, we are going to start feeling like our dreams are something more than just lofty happy thoughts. Our dreams will start to guide us in the direction we want our lives secretly to go. Once we develop dreams, our minds will start to subconsciously set goals, after all… we aren’t going to reach a dream without action.
Here is where ideals come into play…
Think about the moon. Think about how far away the moon is. Think about how people actually walked on the moon. Now think about your life, your goals, and your end game.
In order to reach you ideal, your moon, you have to first work on yourself. Build your foundation of self esteem through reelection.  Once you feel good about you then start dreaming. Once you can see the dreams in your mind, pull all your gifts out of yourself. Forget about teh fact that you work for 10 bucks an hour, forget about not having the right degree, only focus on what matters, and that is your gifts.
Look at the moon tonight, tomorrow night, and every night. Look at how beautiful it is and how you are determined to “walk on the moon,” in your own way. People once thought space travel was impossible. As I started before, nothing is impossible, we have no limits. We all impose limits on ourselves though destructive thought. Destructive thoughts root from fear, and fear stems from in all when we are not aligned with ourselves.
We all can have all that we want out of life. We can marry the person of our dreams. We can have the career that we have our heart set on. We can live in love everyday and have peace of mind, body, and soul.
All we have to do is go through the process. We have to appreciate the people that we are. We have to rid ourselves of limiting thoughts. We have to see our dreams in our minds and create our own ideals. If we can do all these, the sky is the limit. Or should I say, the moon is the limit….
Written by: Kriss
A Licensed People Polarity Original Work
Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved