Author Topic: 5g TA  (Read 3613 times)

Offline salviaic

• View Profile
5g TA
« on: July 14, 2014, 04:39:23 PM »
I guess the time was finally right for me to experience iboga.
I took 5g of TA over a period of about an hour between 11-12am.
Well I certainly wasn't expecting the absolute intensity of what I was entering.
I had bwiti chant going on, and the iboga came on very very strong.
It started with animals, marmoisettes, crocodiles etc, and afro women visions.
It was so strong, I have difficulty recalling the timing of events.
Then it all got really hectic, my room became an intergalactic landing strip. I was isolated by a rotating purple circle
Who I would describe as Iboga himself, a gorilla deity, came down with his aides in what I would describe as a helicopter.
Then I experienced iboga surgery. They were fiddling with wires down my spinal cord, then popped out a kind of black bag from the left side of my back,some kind of dark entity perhaps. I noticed there were four more there that weren't removed.(next time perhaps)
The whole room was lit up in a purplish glow, with hitech insects scuttling across the floor which was like an electric grid.
Faces were popping through the ceiling to have a look around, my grandmother was sitting in the corner,my sitter appeared to be wearing a hitech headset. I was also seeing alien faces and eyes, which were endeavouring to pull me down a blue tunnel. I was, however unwilling to go down there and was giving a firm "no thankyou". I really wasn't interested in exploring the dark realms.It was overwhelming yet I was just surrendered to it.
I was about to purge but was holding it as I didn't want to lose any active ingredient. So I was waiting for the word from Iboga, who , through the chanting said "yeah yeah yeah" in a deep apelike voice, meaning it was ok to vomit. In fact he talked me through the whole thing. Incredible.
At some point, he said ok lie him down, at which point I lied down and the experience seemed to enter its second phase.
I had visions of childhood,seeing myself in a family photo as a little boy, however an iboga being stood behind massaging my shoulders, seemingly giving love to that little boy. It made me feel loved.
I saw the incredible joy on my mothers face as she watched me open christmas presents.Many other visions too.
I also had apocalyptic visions, as during this phase I felt more at ease with exploring darkness. Visions of huge vehicles, trains, snow plows, 50 times larger than normal ones. Many visions of furry animals. I had a more hellish vision of a man being garotted, it was nasty and frightening.
The next day was really gray. I felt very needy, and was getting little mantras like "there's been a lot of bad news lately" which seemed like a commentary on how life is very sad. After 2 days I was thinking where's my afterglow!?
But now 6 days on I'm feeling it. This experience has absolutely turned my life around. I have never been an addict, but have been living with other dysfunctional behaviours, and have really felt my life going way off track. Iboga has just turned me around.
My mind feels clear and clean, and my sovereignty of being able to choose has been restored.
Iboga told me not to try but to simply be myself. I was also instructed to be more aware of the vulnerable in society, and I feel like I can now see the unhappiness in others. I want to be there for others, instead of being wrapped up in my own stuff. I have also resolved and made apologies for certain situations where Iboga has made me realise I was mistreating others. I'm now answering my phone when people call, where before I would avoid avoid avoid. Iboga is amazing, miraculous, words aren't enough.
I definitely want to go deeper next time. I possibly overdid it with the 5g, I was shaking like a madman! But I'm glad I got a full hit, and I'm fairly sure I "cracked the head". So just thought I'd share this.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 5g TA
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 09:02:08 PM »
Wow! Congratulations on your flood. 5g TA is no foolin around, shit! I'm glad you made it out ok, I would never take that much. I'd take 2g TA for my next flood, probably, as 2.6g was too strong for me.

Your flood had some similarities with my first flood. I also had apocalyptic visions and bad news stuff, and a very purple phase. And a futuristic phase. Also could not recall the chronology of things.

"...my sovereignty of being able to choose has been restored." Is a beautiful thing to say, and a beautiful thing to hear.

Love carries on.

Offline holybark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 04:14:11 PM »
Wowee! 5g is A LOT of TA!  Sounds like you got the full submersion. I find that the TA after glow is supreme.  Congrats on your courageous healing journey my friend!
I'm not in your trap, I'm in my own trap.

Offline salviaic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 07:34:12 AM »
Well I am about 230 pounds in weight. Nevertheless it was extremely powerful!
To be honest I'm already looking forward to another experience,probably towards the end of october.
I may taper the dosage down a bit though. Or maybe not haha!
I'd also be interested to learn how microdosing works , if anyone can give guidance?

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 08:37:46 AM »
I guess 5g for 230 lb isn't so strange, mathematically speaking. When I flooded I was 120 lb, and was given 2.6g TA. So half your weight and half your dosage. Still, though, I'd be willing to bet that the dose response curve is not linear, but exponential. If someone were 460 lb, would you give them 10g TA? I don't think so.

http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=2482.msg19164#msg19164 Here is a good outline of microdosing by Bancopuma, and if you search this forum for microdosing I'm sure you'll find other gems too.

Microdosing Iboga is like the ultimate adaptogen.

Offline salviaic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 06:10:21 PM »
Tincture ordered!

Can one go to work and function normally whilst microdosing?

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 07:17:06 PM »
Usually, yes. Although I'd recommend starting microdosing on the weekend or at a time when you don't have to work, just so you know how it'll affect you when you do work. You don't want to be surprised by anything while you're at work.

Offline salviaic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 07:23:55 AM »
I'll bear that in mind Rhythmspring. Thanks for your support.

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
    • Personality Reconstruction
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 11:38:44 AM »
Wow ! Fantastic trip ! Thank u !

Microdosing Iboga is like the ultimate adaptogen.

perfectly said ! Thanks !