Author Topic: Medical Cannabis and Iboga Root Bark  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
Medical Cannabis and Iboga Root Bark
« on: December 29, 2014, 11:15:25 AM »
I live in Canada and I have a license to used medical cannabis. I understand if this forum can't allow this discussion, no problem.
I am taking .5 grams of Iboga root bark every 3 days for a month, in the second week now. I'd like to use cannabis once or twice during this month, not on the days I am dosing. I take it in baked goods in rather small amounts. Wondered if anyone has any experience to share on this subject.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Medical Cannabis and Iboga Root Bark
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 07:01:02 PM »
I've dosed edible cannabis around iboga microdosing. Your sensitivity to the cannabis will be much higher, so dose extra low on the cannabis, maybe 1/4 of what you would normally take, just to be safe. Less will be more. You can always do more later.

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 08:18:57 PM »
Thanks so much for your advice. This is such a great website.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 08:03:03 AM »
Can't speak on edibles but vapors from the Pax on level one is my sweet spot with Iboga.  They really love each other.  No reason to risk edibles with Ibo as it might really cause some issues.  But vaping with the Pax on low levels is golden with the father.

Offline Alignment

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 08:33:58 AM »
Thanks. I used to vape with the magic flight until I was shown how to make weed tea and edibles. I have been taking .5 grams of iboga root bark every 3 days for over a week. Last night I actually got high of one light drag off of a joint. Its funny the only reason I use weed lately is because the weather has been cold and I don't notice it when I'm high. Not feeling cold = far less body pain.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 12:29:33 PM »
No reason to risk edibles with Ibo as it might really cause some issues.

I'm curious what makes you say this. I personally find edibles a safer experience than smoking, in my own experience.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 05:58:56 PM »
Overall just based on my subjective experience of using edibles.  I had a traumatic episode having too much once and it would lead me to believe that if one got the combination ratio off then they'd really get pummeled.  Vaping with specifically the Pax on low is a very fine tuned and calculated method to get the synergy just right.  Every inhale you go deeper into the micro dose and vice versa the Iboga boosts the good ol herb.  Even smoking I wouldn't chance anymore, the anxiety potential for either Canna or Ibo is high in some individuals on there own accord, when combined it's certainly cause for caution.  In my experience the single greatest synergistic visionaries are Cannabliss and IboGod.  But there is a huge room for error too.  Unless you can get it perfect per individual dose the edible combo is risky at best but unnecessary overall.