Author Topic: In need of US Midwest sitter/advisor  (Read 1522 times)

Offline catfish

• View Profile
In need of US Midwest sitter/advisor
« on: April 24, 2015, 11:17:20 AM »
Hi all
This is catfish, the admin at Entheogen.com and owner of the Botanical Swap Project.
The swap has sorta fallen by the way side b/c certain personal issues of mine, and in that vein of thought I would like to try to employ the Woods to help myself get back on track.
I e informed as to some of the concerns of a solo flood, but I have tried everything  Western medicine has to offer and it's still not enough.
My ema is in my profile.
I am in the US Midwest and I know that the Woods are frowned upon here, but I believe at this point the Woods are my only viable option, followed by an ayahuasca ceremony. My email is in my profile, and I kind souls has offered to get me the woods and hopefully the aya to reintegrate.
Any help at all is greatly appreciated
Go be clear I am only seeking guidance on how to approach this, and not soliciting materials, only wisdom and guidance
If there are any issues withy post please let me know.
I would prefer serious requests be taken to sol only. 
I realize I am a noob here, but this is deadly serious to me.
I just want help, please someone help me.

Offline Morninggloryseed

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
    • Morninggloryseed On Soundcloud
Re: In need of US Midwest sitter/advisor
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 11:57:18 PM »
If you must go the do it yourself approach, my approach seemed to work very well for me.  I spent the entire time on the floor, on a mattress, listening onto to this music...letting it be my guide, knowing this was the best way  for the message to get through.

Never looked back, three iboga floods later.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLftUgMQRym1ddsIxbiyNXQKnF1lXAVyjM
"I have discovered common sense is actually very uncommon."

Morninggloryseed on Soundcloud