Author Topic: Good and Bad News  (Read 3397 times)

Offline pkeffect

• Neurotranslinguistic Manifestation
  • Administrator
  • "But I forgot my pen..."
    • View Profile
    • Stuff & Things
Good and Bad News
« on: October 13, 2015, 04:35:53 PM »
The good new is we are back on a stable server and are good on things for at least another year. The bad news is we lost the last few weeks of posts. The only back ups that seemed to work were kind old. I apologize for the loss of data and your time. Future backups will obviously be tested before the board needs to be moved again.

Sincerely,

pkeffect
"We exist in a multidimensional polymorphic hyperspacial internode of neurotranslinguistic manifestations subjugated by hyperbolic quantum entanglement." - me

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Good and Bad News
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 10:58:11 PM »
    8)   No sweat home boy - you've got a pretty ninja ass-jedi ass record of smooth sailing under your belt since 2009 ~ so Ooooo!

Yea!'tis but a culling of the perennial growth we endeavor to experience here - call it the Angel Share, bro  :o  -  I want to thank you for keeping this board up to par lo these seven-ish rides around the sun - because of your diligence, commitment and  oft times bedrunken geek trances into nerdy unknowns, we have :
    12,260,585 total page views since our inception...brother, we'll likely never know the deeper reaches these boards have penetrated into - the myriads of lost people who've discovered this amazing potential... thank you man for every minute behind the screen and I hope we here remain exactly the creature we have become :) Namaste an shit...

'
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 06:54:53 PM »
Cal, your posts never cease to make me smile.

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 08:11:40 PM »
Thanks guys, for this and all other things. Big love to all y'all. Life is satisying for me right now, and you've been a part of it.

<3

Offline yohimb223

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 02:55:12 PM »
      Here I thought the forum was dying...saw no new posts and was like wtf?

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 10:54:07 PM »
I like it here, quiet or no. Can't do the FB groups, too many graspynasties for my comfort, bless all their hearts. This place is safe to me, mebbe cuz I know Cal really does watch out here, mebbe cuz I know pk is always aware, and dese guys respect freedom yet tolerate very little bullfucky on the board. Yah, it's slow, what news ya got? My related news: I am stoked to be seeing old friends in Tepotzlan in March, at the GITA conference. :)

Okie dokie.