Author Topic: Anyone tried to inject Ibogaine  (Read 2239 times)

Offline celestial

• View Profile
Anyone tried to inject Ibogaine
« on: March 09, 2016, 05:02:55 PM »
Hello brothers and sisters

Have tried many times Iboga, in root bark and extract form, never HCL or PTA. Now have some HCL, was thinking to try it inject iv. , but small dose for microdosing, something like 10-20mg for begining, already check and it is soluble in water, but on web couldnt find that someone tried it.

Know that H. Lotsof was giving his patients also injections, of HCL, but he had his own patent for it, and it was already in water, HCL-ibogaine and all material.

I was thinking to try inject, for some higher experience, also since already tried even chew bark and TA sublingual.

Don't know ph of ibogaine hcl, but taste is very bitter and it makes your tongue and mouth frozen -anaesthetized.

My only concern is that it could maybe happen that my veins or blood sistem also got frozen or got starved of blood, than would be in big problem, but had remembered that cocaine is also hcl form, and it also make your nose and mouth froze, like Ibogaine, so with that similarity there shouldnt be problem, since people also inject cocaine.

Anyways, what do you think on that idea, and most important have you tried or heard that someone did it?

Also, I am deffinitely not so brave and wouldnt dare to try inject some bigger doses or flood.

Sory on gramar or sentence mistakes, since english is not my first language.

Blessed all you
[/u]

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone tried to inject Ibogaine
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 05:48:52 PM »
Why do you want to do this?

And, since you asked, I think it's a ridiculously stupid idea that misses the point of ibogaine.

But I'm still curious as to why you think this might be a good idea.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:00:06 PM by RhythmSpring »

Offline celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 06:58:45 AM »
I didnt said it is good or bad idea, just for my self that have a wish to try it, may be reason is because already tried few substances iv.

If you also think that injecting psychedelic is bad idea, or stupid, many people and psychonauts did inject similar things, like D.M. Turner, also doctors in search trials, like Rick Strassman, he inject his patients dmt iv.

Only people which already inject some psychoactive substances can understand what am talking, because that way of administrating something is completely different that take it oral. It works in second and whole feeling and experience is much more enhanced.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 08:26:54 PM »
I know people have injected DMT.

DMT is nothing like iboga.

iboga doesn't f around. iboga is for healing. iboga is not something to toy around with, to experiment with.

People have eaten it for centuries (millenia) successfully healing all sorts of ailments. I think you're missing the point if you think you can improve upon the plant.

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 06:58:07 PM »
Hmm. I used to be curious about this as well. And smoking. Curiosity is helpfulhelpfulhelpful. No shame in curiosity and exploration.
I personally have heard of injection, but the story is put out of my head, so no can help here. Haven't tried that, or smoking it.
Just eating and mucous membrane absorption.

:)

Offline celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 11:18:15 AM »
Hoyla guys

Me again, on the end didnt inject pure ibogaine HCL when was in my hands few years ago, I did not dare in that time,
right now am sorry about that since do not have anymore pure HCL form,
but meanwhile purchased pure HCL made from Voacanga Africana, semi-synthetic ibogaine, also pure HCL powder, water soluble.

It worked, so suppose from that also that ibogaine HCL made from T.Iboga also can be injected, if you have pure HCL- water soluble form,
also you must use steril accessories and distilled water, but if you have not injected before in your veins/body sistem, do not try it.

Also one important note, since shortage of t.Iboga material is on market and HCL from Voacanga is becoming more popular,

I find it not so same as one made directly from T.Iboga, but when you combine it with bark or TA from t.Iboga and that HCL from Voacanga,
result is awesome, it enhance journey so much, even if you fro example add just 200-300mg HCL(from Voacanga) and take example 1-2g of TA(made from T.Iboga).

Also price of HCL made from Voacanga on market is more fair, about 130$, while 1g of HCL from T.Iboga is pretty too much, around 230$!
And most of one find on market is not so strong.

If you need any help or questions, please PM me, also be aware of private vendors, on forums and facebook groups, they most send bad low potent material, that will make you sick, my friend ordered from one very popular guy on face, called S.James, we all got sick and cousin couldnt ,move his right leg for two days!

It was probably first uncleaned layer of bark, maybe even root(that is not good), who knows, but never experienced something like that with public and popular vendors, that are registered as companies and you can pay by credit card on their sites.

Stay clean, good and healthy, blessings and much love to everyone :)