Author Topic: Microdosing iboga while metadon tapping  (Read 510 times)

Offline Foggy

• View Profile
Microdosing iboga while metadon tapping
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:46:28 AM »
Hi group.
I'm on a high dose of methadone 150mg
I scared of going cold turkey while flooding, think it's to high a dose.
But it's simply to big a mindfuck for me when I tap down.
Is it possible to take approximately  a third 1/3 my dosage and use microdosing of iboga to keep me on track.
Anyone have any experience in this?
Imagine to start with 40mg at morning 07:00 and at evening 16:00 take 1g iboga powder
Next day same thing and at the 5 day stop and if needed jump to 50mg and be psychological stable again.
An perhaps 5 days later do a flood dosage from 50mg to 0mg
I really need to get out before these methadone depressions get the better of me.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing iboga while metadon tapping
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 02:30:12 PM »
Hi group.
I'm on a high dose of methadone 150mg
I scared of going cold turkey while flooding, think it's to high a dose.
But it's simply to big a mindfuck for me when I tap down.
Is it possible to take approximately  a third 1/3 my dosage and use microdosing of iboga to keep me on track.
Anyone have any experience in this?
Imagine to start with 40mg at morning 07:00 and at evening 16:00 take 1g iboga powder
Next day same thing and at the 5 day stop and if needed jump to 50mg and be psychological stable again.
An perhaps 5 days later do a flood dosage from 50mg to 0mg
I really need to get out before these methadone depressions get the better of me.

Hey! Hang in there. I have heard that, if you're on methadone, you need switch to a short-acting natural opioid FIRST (like poppies or kratom) BEFORE you wean off and then do iboga. I have heard that methadone and iboga is a dangerous combination, to have both in the body at once.

I have no experience with chemical drug addiction, so this is just hearsay for me. Hopefully some others will chime in.

Offline Foggy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 10:28:44 AM »
It is exactly that I'm afraid of,  but I hear stories of people whom do a full food dose the day after last methadone intake when the withdrawal is no longer to tolerate, and at that time,  say 36 hours after last dose there is still plenty of methadone left in the body.
As I understand kratom then it is not a opiates,  and will not be of any usage when my body is tolerant to 150mg perhaps if I were on 40mg a day,  I don't have access to natural opium, the closest I can get is street grade brown heroine, but again it will take me an hour just to smoke the sickness away, as I don't use intravenous.
Hope some body know some thing, about mixing the two in carefully low dosages.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 01:07:10 PM »
Kratom is an opioid. Have you tried it? It might help you. It's been used by many ex-addicts in this process.