Author Topic: Birds  (Read 2394 times)

Offline ele

• View Profile
Birds
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:26:08 PM »
This is my entry for the Cerberus Extract (http://cerberusextract.com) contest. I wrote another essay a few days ago but after last night I think that I would rather share this instead.

Last night I drank ayahuasca and she showed me a story about birds and plants and the ocean.

I saw myself in the middle of a big ocean. There was a seagull carrying me but it did not fly very high up and eventually it fell into the water. Each time the seagull was falling another seagull came and carried me a bit more but then it fell too. There were lots and lots of seagulls and although they kept me from falling into the water we never got anywhere.

In the sky above the ocean there were some big birds flying. They weren’t flying in circles like the seagulls.

One of the birds that most caught my eye was a very big brown and white bird. It looked like the falcon I met when I was a kid but it was much larger. This bird was named Iboga. It could see that what I thought to be a huge ocean was not really so big and that there were many more places that were much more beautiful than that ocean. The bird was flying to one of those places.

I want to use Iboga because I don’t like this ocean so much and I want to go where that bird is going.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Birds
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 01:59:27 PM »
Good luck ele, thanks for entering!
" I am you and what I see is me..."