Author Topic: Question regarding dosage of Iboga root and HCL  (Read 13066 times)

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
Re: Question regarding dosage of Iboga root and HCL
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 09:48:41 PM »
Well thanks for the kindness, GratefulDad and everyone.

I will write back after the experience, which will be around the end of March.  If it helps me, I'd like to get the message out, for others in a similar situation as mine.

Offline e man

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 01:38:34 PM »
It might help to ground you.  I certainly understand being more sensitive and changed, but I am super insensitive to things.  I have compassion, but don't feel as much attachment for some reason.  Perhaps iboga is responsible.

Hey GD, can you explain what your wrote here? what does it mean you have more compassion but don't feel as much attachment? is it a good or a bad thing?
Because it is the way i feel now, before iboga, and i see it as a negative thing.

I mean, i always had good conection to people when i was in a daily conection with them (shcool, work ect.) but leaving those inviorments made me a bit unattached (i relate it to the fact that all my best friends along my life moved away constantly) and i would want to feel close to my friends but i thave this fear from it.
So i hope that iboga won't have a bad resolt for me, what is your take on it?

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 02:54:51 PM »
What I mean is that while I feel love for everything, I realized I can't change other people.  By understanding that, I can give as much love as I am willing to, without expecting these people to change or be anything more than what they are.  I am not attached to what happens with them.  That sounds insensitive, but in reality, I can give real love, not conditional love that is trying to change or influence something.  I can love and hopefully that gives others the inspiration to do the same, because it just feels good.  I have no trouble making connections with people, and actually, to the contrary, I have made much more quality connections with good people, rather than being attached to difficult, dramatic relationships.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline rOm

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 04:19:26 PM »
Something I don't quite get about the different form of iboga.
If the RB was 5% alcaloids (good quality) and we were to take either 20 grams or a TA product.
It would be ruffly the same as one gram TA (like the one form Iboworld) ?
Or I were to extract via simple A/B using vinegar and ammonia I would get 1 gram TA (unpure ibogaine) ?
Am I missing something here ?
I don't plan on doing a flood but staggering doses from 3 to 10 grams eventually (working my way up), there is no big deal, no adddiction , no rush to wipe clean although I have certainly some unfinished business I'd like to make clean and such.
So far I never did any TA but the RB at low doses.
Helpmuch appreciated !

Godspeed !

PS: I don't mind extracting myself but is it even better than buying a TA ?
Reclaim your Brain, Feed your Head.
Awaken the Heart, To the Core.

Offline e man

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »
Great clear up GD thanks! :)

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 07:10:12 PM »
What I mean is that while I feel love for everything, I realized I can't change other people.  By understanding that, I can give as much love as I am willing to, without expecting these people to change or be anything more than what they are.  I am not attached to what happens with them.  That sounds insensitive, but in reality, I can give real love, not conditional love that is trying to change or influence something.  I can love and hopefully that gives others the inspiration to do the same, because it just feels good.  I have no trouble making connections with people, and actually, to the contrary, I have made much more quality connections with good people, rather than being attached to difficult, dramatic relationships.

sounds similar to this --

Also, in the past I have been buffeted by other people's emotions, I pick
up on them like a sponge, often to my detriment and confusion. This is
amazingly under control now. I am less porous, less...vulnerable? Yeah, but
less porous seems more accurate. I have not lost the ability to connect,
but it's a choice, and I can see whose emotions are whose. This is such an
unexpected gift, but just one of many.
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=81800

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2011, 12:31:14 AM »
Something I don't quite get about the different form of iboga.
If the RB was 5% alcaloids (good quality) and we were to take either 20 grams or a TA product.
It would be ruffly the same as one gram TA (like the one form Iboworld) ?
Or I were to extract via simple A/B using vinegar and ammonia I would get 1 gram TA (unpure ibogaine) ?
Am I missing something here ?
I don't plan on doing a flood but staggering doses from 3 to 10 grams eventually (working my way up), there is no big deal, no adddiction , no rush to wipe clean although I have certainly some unfinished business I'd like to make clean and such.
So far I never did any TA but the RB at low doses.
Helpmuch appreciated !

Godspeed !

PS: I don't mind extracting myself but is it even better than buying a TA ?

From what I understand, the bark seems to give the most bang for the buck, but it's the hardest to get in and keep down.  I have only done TA, extracted myself and the first time by another.  Different extraction methods, Nobu claimed, could also make the potency and stability varied.  I think perhaps some methods may harm some of the more gentle alkaloids in the bark.  For the most full experience, I would guess the bark is where it's at, but TA isn't too bad, and can be pretty ass kickin'.  The  ibogaine HCl, seems to be the quickest and the most responsible for the visionary effects, though.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 05:40:42 AM »
Have experience more than 8 years with all types of Iboga.

Best and strong is PTA or TA-HCL in ratio for this second- 50-70%TA and rest HCL

HCL is more for addiction and has almost none side effect like TA, TA is just little more purified bark

Also note, all TA on market is about 10-20%, only once got stuff that 0,5g kick my ass so only can guess that time TA was 30-50% but that was only once

Vendors lie, LIE when claim their TA is 60% or HCL 80% !!!

Yes maybe the ratio of alkaloids inside material is 60-40 example for TA 60 other alkal. and 40 ibogaine, but..

Entire strenght of most TA is 10-15% anf HCL 30-40%  it is simple mathematic also on ibogadosier Lotsof write same things years and years ago

That is reason why people must eat 4-5g of TA for decent flood or took 1g HCL and have middle flood experience, talking for recreative purpose not addiction

90% strenght of entire material in example HCL is imposible to find on web, to expensive to produce, you would need almost kilo bark for that one gram, again math.

Only clinics and old private underground providers have that kind of stuff, for most of other regular users it is limited to find

Also if you would find TA that is 40% you wouldnt need 4g of that stuff, 2g would kick your ass, and how much ibogaine and old trees form bark is playing big role in visions, trust me

Even more potent from HCL is PTA, but again to make good PTA you need in begining good bark-TA-PTA and some knowledge in chemistry

0,8g of potent PTA would also kick your ass, when my self tried Ib. with good provide, he worked with HCL second time PTA (first time goot 0,9gHCL, second 0,8g PTA)

It is imposible to describe how strong was experience and concluded after that and years of consuming web iB. stuff, hard to find that potent stuff, he used

Also people and vendors in Africa are becoming little greedy and are faced with shortage of old trees so they mix and send all layers of bark and whole root

instead of just third layer and at least 8years old trees, but it is becoming impossible, regarding bigger demannd on west and in Africa already, since people consuming there it for
centuries

Also many private vendors just want your money so they buy what is left there on farms and send garbage, so people got sick even seizures from that stuff

Note also this, almost none vendor dose owns farm, it takes decades to learn how to grow and cut bark from root, they are all just resellers!

when they put pictures they just picture farm owned by local guys and farmers and claim it is their own farm.

So hoping that this is helpfull, in begining also havent know so much stuff, but years of experimenting and searching led me to all this findings

When you do extract, just use math. example 20g of rootbark will give you 20% potency of all material, so 1g of that TA will be 20%total

also in begining of doing your extract there are few parameters- how good rootbark is, how old are trees, which layer of rootbark you got- is playing a BIG role

in that outcoming- meaning how potent your TA or PTA or HCL will be

inside ratio of alkaloids you cant know since you would need expensive chemistry analise

Greetings to all and be blessed

Enjoy and grow in developing

Sory on possible gramar mistakes since engilsh is not my first language

Offline celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 06:51:00 AM »
People, people TA that you take 5grams and stay alive is 10% if would be 50 or 70!! like vendors claim you would die

70% TA of total strenght- that kind stuff you would need 1- 1,5grams total for big flood

They lie, they dont tell you that 50-70% is ratio of alkaloid contect

Also from 20g of bark you would die, if takken all at once