Author Topic: Who has or is building a longer term aftercare facility?  (Read 2386 times)

CharleyPepper

Who has or is building a longer term aftercare facility?
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:20:41 PM »
Hi people.

There is a great need for a longer term aftercare facility which supports those who wish to stay clean.

I was going to start one, and realized I could not take on yet another full time job. :(

In the whole United States I know of two people doing longer term aftercare. No, I know of one and one I can't find anymore. This is one: http://www.livingwaters-reinvent.org/home.shtml in California (she also has a place for men).
The other is Dr Jeffry's place in Asheville, but it appears he is not doing it anymore.

Does anyone here know of other places familiar with heroic dose entheogen healing? Is anyone starting one?

Thanks,
CP

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Re: Who has or is building a longer term aftercare facility?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 12:25:50 PM »
HI,

we are thinking of starting a Zen monastery with Iboga-ine, Aya, Kambo treatments. So it will be long term place to work and meditate, on the beach in Mexico. But before we put the $$$$ in we are going to do research to make sure it is going to pay off, and if the DEA, ans similar international antydrug nutcases get interested, (and Cartels of course)

so yes but it is a very long term plan

Jox