Author Topic: Cleaning the body with kambo before Iboga  (Read 37861 times)

Offline Roger

• View Profile
Cleaning the body with kambo before Iboga
« on: July 10, 2011, 03:55:14 PM »
The kambo medicine is the secretion of a frog in the amazone. It's cleanses your body and opens your heart. After a treatment you feel powerfull and clean. The medicine does great work on the liver and intestines. The secretion is put on the skin on holes that are burnt with a small stick. The kambo energy is about love. An energy that is bigger than me. It takes over your system and sets your body in a healing state. The cells of the body are expanding. You drink like two liters or more just before the treatment. During the treatment you will puke your guts out. I like it very much :D

For me it feels good to do one or a couple of treatments before a wood session. Only not just before the treatment, but like a week before. Otherwise the energy of both medicines interfer with eachother. A couple of weeks ago i was microdosing 1 gr iboga a day. On day six of my iboa intake i did the kambo. Normally i take like 12 dots to go deep into the proces. This time i took 35!

Blessings and love!
Roger
Father help me I want to live.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning the body with kambo before Iboga
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »
i have seen it used .
i would love to try it someday .
much love brother .
- hp

ps . shamanic extracts (whom i love ) has it .

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 08:40:09 PM »
Now this is what I'm talking about, I have been very intrigued by kambo but did not have the courage to do it yet.  Can you explain more about the preperation and long term effects.  I heard a fascinating podcast by rak razeem I think interviewing an amazing kambo medicine man, I will search it out and post it later.  Also saw in a video about aya where the dude takes kambo as well.  What about the burns how is that best conducted?  and what of applying these sticks, how is that done to make the kambo shipped from the amazon active? 

Thanks
-IP

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 08:48:50 PM »
So for that podcast about the kambo medicine man check rak razam's podcast called In a Perfect World number 42 entitled "Kambo's Kiss".  It is highly recommended.  Not all his podcasts but this one in particular is a gem.

-IP

Offline digital_phreedom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 04:17:12 AM »
I've had a couple conversations with Dimitri from Maya about Kambo.  When I was placing some orders and telling him about my experiences with Iboga and it's healing properties, he recommended I give Kamba a shot sometime and couldn't really stop himself from extolling the virtues of their Kambo sticks.

http://www.maya-ethnobotanicals.com/buy-kambo

They're currently out of stock, but should be getting more soonish - and it's also available by request if you send Dimitri an e-mail
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Offline Roger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 06:21:12 AM »
The preparation is as follows. You stop eating at least six hours before the treatment. Better to do it in the morning on your empty stomach. Then someone burns a wooden stick and pricks tiny holes in your skin. In the meantime you start drinking water. 2 liters or more. Then the secretion that is kept on a wooden stick is prepared with some drops of water. No the medicine is fawning (?) and is put on the holes  You can feel the heat in your body, your cells are expanding and your heart is pumping fast. The kambo takes over your systeem and you pray for your healing and try to sit straight. You feel sick and you start to vomit yellowisch liquid, because your gall is in it. Sometimes you can see black rubbisch in it too.
To whole proces lasts about half an hour. Afterwards you lay down and take a little break or nap. After that you feel seren, peaceful, calm, energized and you see things sharper. The kambo grounds you. The next few days i feel really connected with the heart. During the ceremony it's possible that you see energies and images.

Kambo knows were your body needs it's healing. It gives a tremendous boost to your imunne systeem Except the physical kambo takes away the energies that hinder you to be yourself. I had allergies, but they are all gone. Kambo works better if you use it a couple of times. People say the first time it works for 50%, the second time 75% and the third 100%. It's best to do a next treatment within four weeks of the last one.

The secretion is dried on a stick and can be used for a really long time.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 09:01:07 AM »
i am doing this before my next flood .
Thanks Rogier for the info .
i have always been curious about Kambo .
much love and space travel .
- harvey plex

Offline Roger

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 05:43:30 PM »
Take care and start easy for your first time. Start with a couple of dots and feel what it does. You can build up during the proces. Don't try to analyse the experience but experience it in stillness. So there is no resistance. It makes the proces easier.

Offline rOm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 07:22:56 AM »
Thanks a lot for the info Roger, there is so little info about kambo.
I got a stick waiting.
I 've thought actullay to do some ayahuasca to purge/cleanse the day before my first Kambo vaccine.
Good to hear about this !
I feel Aya, Iboga and kambo used in alternance can really make a huge difference.
Reclaim your Brain, Feed your Head.
Awaken the Heart, To the Core.

Offline rOm

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 07:39:29 AM »
http://www.kambo.nu/product_browse.phtml/catid_34/

this is maya's sister company, pretty much the same as reset.nu but focused on kambo healing.

Offline Roger

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 05:36:53 AM »
The synergy between ayahuasca and kambo is great. It is like 1+1=3. A mild dose of ayahuasca, and a few hours later the kambo does great work! Viva Kambo ;)

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 05:48:30 PM »
I express my sincere thanks and gratitude Roger for providing this impulse for healing.  I did not think I would have the courage to do kambo but thanks to your words of truth I am inspired to make my order.  It is said to wake up cellular memory that has been dormant.  How would it work with a regular amount of ayahuasca?  Do you not recommend this?  Mad props rog and respects.

-IP

Offline Roger

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 02:30:47 AM »
It also works with a regular amount of ayahuasca and it also does with a strong one, but for me a strong dose of aya and kambo is hard work. I like to take it easy....

Offline rOm

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 04:32:36 AM »
I use nu-nu on aya usually, would you recommend it before or after kambo too ?
(nu-nu is a snuff from nicotiana rustica "mapacho" and  "macambo tree"'s bark theobrama bicolor, both toasted, crushed and finely powdered. It is traditionally used byt he Matses who also use kambo.

Offline Roger

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 05:46:54 AM »
Take the Nu-nu whenever you feel like it. I love Nu-nu it can help yout with getting your intention clear.