Author Topic: Luminosity, my Iboga experience.  (Read 9430 times)

Nganga Nobunoni +

Re: Luminosity, my Iboga experience.
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 05:42:10 PM »
The action of Ibogaine effects reuptake of dopamine and seretonin in the brain' of how it actualy does this is no clear'

I have a paper that goes into specifics' of which I shall post when I get time'
#for now so we can see some stuff'

Ibogaine affects a substantial number of neurotransmitter pathways,
including N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) and ?-opioid receptors, as well as
dopamine and serotonin uptake sites and ? sites'

Binding profile
Ibogaine has affinity (Ki) for the following sites in decreasing order of potency: ?2 (206 nM) > SERT (548.7 nM) > DAT (1,980 nM) > NMDA (2,001 nM) > ?-opioid (2,717 nM) > ยต-opioid (4,362 nM) > ?1 (5,839 nM) > M3 (12,500 nM) > 5-HT2A (14,142 nM) > M1 (22,486 nM) > M2 (39,409 nM) > D3 (70,000 nM).[42] It also has affinity for VMAT and the nACh receptors, among other targets.[43]

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2010, 01:36:18 AM »
A small me update.

K, friends, guess what?

I found this group called Evolver, they are amazing, with chapters everywhere.

There was a meeting local and I got to go actually talk on Iboga. I was Way the least experienced person on the panel, my gosh. It was a meeting on entheogens, and listening to the other guests has changed me forevermore. Seriously. Also, while Iboga is certainly my path, and likely eventually Bwiti, I see that there are so many paths to this place we come to. Of connection and positive intention and ACTION.

Some of the panelists came over after and we talked for hours more. I may sound like a babe in the woods with this, but have you guys read the stuff on the gnosticmedia website? Mygoshohmygosh. And the realitysandwich site. My gosh! That's the parent site for the Evolver site.

There's just so much good stuff going on in the world. And we are capable of doing something about it, lol.

Husband JR is in Georgia for a minute, and I miss him terribly. And I'm glad he's there because he is doing some heavy inside work.

Ah, what else. Oh yeah! I'm excited that Eric T is doing the US ibotour, lol. How cool is that? I really, really like and respect him, and think this will be good for iboga in the extreme.

I'm learning the difference between discernment and judgement, this has been a big thing, too.

Just so much going on right now, I feel like I'm at the top of the roller coaster, that more is certainly coming.

Whew!

Love to you guys. I've missed this place.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2010, 02:58:26 AM »
Right on Tia, thanks for the update sister. Your energy around this is awesome - and contagious! I'll have to check in to Evolver it sounds interesting. I have heard of Reality Sandwich - after I read 'Breaking Open the Head' I was turned on to it. You are plugged straight in lady, and I love it. Great to see you here...what will it take to fix the avatar issue? I mean, is this something I need to fix in the admin dept - because as much as I love you I don't know how long I can abide whats-his-face... ;D Love and plant parts!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 03:14:08 AM »
I am interested in these other sites, so when you guys find some good stuff there, feel free to link me... please?  :)
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

fallout330

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 12:40:52 PM »
I can't believe I've been missing this thread.  I need to come in more often.  :)  Evolver/Reality Sandwich is a great site, so much to read there!  Hey Tia I'm fallout330 on Evolver as well, I believe I sent you a friend request.