Author Topic: My Brothers Experience  (Read 3365 times)

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
My Brothers Experience
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:45:21 AM »
Hello all ,
I just gave my brother his second treatment last night .
I am becoming convinced through experiences that if your body weight is 150 - 180 (ish) that if you want to "break your head  " properly you need at least 4-5 (more like 5) grams of TA in you to BEGIN with to insure a good Eboka exprience .
I am talking about and experience like i write of (try to write of) in The Strangest Magic Ever which chronicals my first Ibogaine experience .
I recently tried to do a follow up flood in which i never really flooded or came close to my first experience.
NOTE: even though i didnt flood i still had an awesome experience . I am coming to find that certain things will not happen unless you break your head properly.

My brother and i worked together this time as to achieve a proper lift off.
 As we have attempted this before though i didnt write of it - we knew he had no allergy . He fasted for 12 hrs and abstained from drink for 4 hrs before treatment .
He took 3.5 grams of TA with a couple teaspoons yogurt off the bat.
This was enough to get him way going but there was still abit farther to go .
At the 2 hr mark he consumed another gram of TA extract.
He was flying at this point.
It seems that the best indicater of where they really are is breathing and being what almost appears to be sleeping.
sleeping in appearance and a steady , slow breathing pattern.
you really dont want to break this trance like state once it has developed.
This is the honey of the hive .
very steady , very slow .
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:05:19 AM by harveyplex »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: My Brothers Experience
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 10:53:24 AM »
Sounds great!  I have been saying one needs a good 3-5 grams of the TA from iboga world to really get to the "meat" of the trip..  Just hearing the experiences gets me excited to try another flood.  It should be soon.  Thanks for sharing Harvey, and if you can, when your brother is up to it, have him sign up and write a report, or if he doesn't want to sign up, maybe he could post one on your account?  Either way, hope it continues to unfold in healing and many blessings to come!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 11:01:10 AM »
An hour and a half after what now totaled 4.5 grams taken he took another gram which he held in for about an hour and a half then purged .
he had some chamomille tea as to not use his asthma inhaler .
He only purged this one time and it was a rather dry one so we added some water at our soonest conveinence so he could get things up a bit better.
After the second go of purging he laid back down relaxed and cruised back into another world .
around the 9 hr mark of his journey i laid down next to the bed and got a couple hours rest.
He has been up to use the bathroom once since last night to urinate . He was also able to walk (slowly) downstairs this morning to get to a secluded day time location for this leg of his experience.
He is in good cheer and being very nice (this is quite the opposite of last time).
It seems that before you purge that you sync into a dream/vision that starts to repeat itself or things get stuck in a loop that winds up being your purge experience. this whole experience is much like a fever dream that brings on the vomiting .All i can say is when youi start to have tis happen you are going to purge soon after , this isnt motion related this is your bodys way of giving you a high sign of the upcoming events.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:15:23 AM by harveyplex »

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 11:09:58 AM »
i must get in a safety meeting and rest. i will review my notes and hash this out some more . when i re-read this stuff i type its chock full o errors (type Os).
much love and star wars .
may the force be with you all.
- hp aka bee

ps. dont worry GD i will get him to post a note of what went on over on his land that day (smile).
 - i bet there was a rainbow or two . he mentioned something about a boat adventure(big smile).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:13:15 AM by harveyplex »

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »
I just checked in on him and he told me he felt a bit hungry .
I sliced up a banana and topped it with a bit of cherry yoplait .
when i brought it down to him and told him what i made he said "cool " .
i placed it on the night stand and left him .
as he is drinking things by himself now i assume that he can eat too. i will check in on him periodicly all day .
i have a feeling that he will be making a public (out of his dark room) cameo later today or this evening.
Laying around in the same bed for too long seems to get old .
i believe that some rearranging of location really makes for a better experience also .
three different locations in the first 36 hours i dare say .
move em around stimulate them , feed them , and hear them out when they speak of things .

Get gods the sun on them as soon as possible(sunglasses not included) and let them feel the love.
Everybody feel the love .
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:47:49 AM by harveyplex »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 11:52:07 AM »
I feel the LOVE! And yes, it's fine to eat as soon as he is ready..  I might eat a booster today, even..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

fallout330

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 01:01:54 PM »
Thanks for sharing HP, hoping our brother health and peace.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 01:28:16 PM »
It seems that the best indicater of where they really are is breathing and being what almost appears to be sleeping.
sleeping in appearance and a steady , slow breathing pattern.
you really dont want to break this trance like state once it has developed.
This is the honey of the hive .
very steady , very slow .

That's it right there...

Good work harvey - many blessings to you and brother!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »
Love you, bee man!!!
Yay!!!

You're really 'getting it', lol. Easin' on in, neat to see the commonalities in treatments, huh?

Bliss to your bro, you did right.

With TA, I usually count it at 1/3 active alkaloids. So, three grams would equal one gram of HCl.
Many people, by weight, need a bit more than 1g hcl. So, like 4g TA would equal about 1,300mg HCl.

Someone like the hard-to-stimulate GD ;) might need the equivalent of 5g TA, or 1,600mg HCl, see?

Yup, yup, you got it going on!!!

Remind him to get in some water when he emerges, it changes lots. :)

Enjoy the holy atmosphere! Clean that place out when he emerges, open all the windows, make the bed, shake some rattles at the corners, etc. Get that old stuff and hangers on on their way, let the sun shine in! :)  (*note for those who care, I have no scientific explanation for what I just said, please leave me alone about it, I Know what I Know*)

All my love to you! Call me when you can!!!
B

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 04:28:11 PM »
Enjoy the holy atmosphere! Clean that place out when he emerges, open all the windows, make the bed, shake some rattles at the corners, etc. Get that old stuff and hangers on on their way, let the sun shine in! :)  (*note for those who care, I have no scientific explanation for what I just said, please leave me alone about it, I Know what I Know*)

GratefulDad puts his right foot in, puts his right foot out, puts his right foot in and he shakes it all about, he does the hokey pokey and he turns himself around, that's what it's all about!!  :D  

These somewhat "meaningless/meaningful" rituals can have a profound impact on one's psyche if they are open to it, so if it works for you, then do it!!!  ;)

BTW, sexy new avatar Tia!!  I am trying to keep up with you, how you like my new one!?!?!  LOL
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:08:18 AM by GratefulDad »
GratefulDad

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 02:07:03 AM »
My brother has come around a bit . He tells me of being with a group of knights in a dark forest . I will post some more tomorrow after he comes around some more . when i come around a bit more also.

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »
Looking forward to hearing more, harveybee.

Dad, as soon as I figure out how to resize pics, I'm gonna be all over the avatar thing!!!
Yours is wonderful! ;)

T to the B

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 03:51:41 AM »
Nice work Bee' keep us posted bro!
4-5 grams of that TA is blasted' veil-less and bio-electric pattern white-wall wipe out!
He shall fly for 12-18 months' no doubt" HaHa!!

Bliss! and Iboga-beezzzzzzzzzz!

Nobu +