Author Topic: My story  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Hole

• View Profile
My story
« on: July 04, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »
Greetings to wonderful comunity.Mi name is Marko and i'm from a little country in eastern Europe.I've been heroin and methadone addict for some 20-25 years.Last 13 i was on 100mg of methadone and it satisfyed me.I had no relapses but hey i was on the doses that would kill a horse.For many years i thought i was a succesful,but last year i realised i was in the same shithole as before only legal :-[.
So i decided to give a chance to iboga.At first i wanted to go to legal ibo center in Slovenia but after they rised the price i could'nt afford it.So i ordered 2gHCL from ibogaworld and had to go for the package in neigbour country cos it aint legal in my.It all went well and 28.06. i took 1,8gHCL.The expirience was exhausting.After 24h i was broken and thought it didnt worked.In my mind i was allready thinking to go back but decided to give it a 24h chance.And it worked,i have no cravings and no simptoms of withdrawal.Only the chills,no sleaping and weaknes in the body.Today is my 8th day of complete cleanness.No methadone,no cigaretes,no any pills.Yust air,food and water.Im still a little weak and cannot sleep but hope it will go away in a few weeks.Thanks to the Creator for this medicine.I couldnt make it without ibo.Hope to hear your coments how long will this weaknes go on.It is endurable and i have patience to see it through.Cheers...
xxx

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
Re: My story
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »
It goes on for awhile.  I was weak for a good month-- but I was pretty debilitated by a chronic pain condition before I went.  I combated the sleeplessness with herbs-- something called Deep Sleep over here-- mainly contains Valerian and also melatonin-- that worked fine for me.  Although the first week I needed more-- I took some Ambien.  In any case-- I didn't suffer thru the sleeplessness at all. 

Offline niceboat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 01:17:33 PM »
I am so much happy for you! thank God

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 01:34:39 PM »
Marko! On the other thread, I asked if you would post your experience, and it's already here. :)

Methadone is no easy detox. I am so happy for you, you made it!

I'm hoping you have a booster dose somewhere? I'm sure you know methadone leaves slowly, many people are helped by a booster.

Do some exercise as you can, even taking a walk to the corner and back! Soak those tired bones in hot water, drink on some ginger tea, do what you can to get the fires burning again.

Like river said, you should feel like a new man in a couple-three weeks. Nobu on this board has broken down methadone detox recovery a few times in different places on this board, maybe use the search function for methadone?

Thanks for posting here, I'm very happy for you! You have a blank slate, what will you write on it?

peace and charlatans,
Tia

Offline Hole

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 01:49:43 PM »
Thanks people.
Yes Tia i am avare of timeconsuming effort for methadone.Im not complaining.Feels like a little flue or something.It is endurable(is this the word?) and im sattisfied with my current state.Ive learnt in life to be gratefull and am a big boy 8).I have some200mg but planing to buy more.What should i do with this 200mgHCL and when.
Tell me Riverhaven what dosage do you recomend.I have some capsules with 3mg melatonin and 45mg valeriana per capsule.Ive read somewere that it shouldnt be used for more than two weeks but dont remember the dosage.
Thanks everybody
xxx

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 04:05:35 PM »
I ate 500 mgs of TA once a week after my flood, and smoked copious amounts of high quality cannabis, to battle PAWs.  It helped me tremendously.  The cannabis helped me eat and sleep, and took away a lot of the minor stuff.  I am not suggesting you smoke cannabis, but it helped me.  I am not sure how you feel about it.  The boosters of total alkaloid mix helped me tremendously too, kept away all cravings and got me back feeling normal in about 2 weeks.  At 2 months I felt as if I had never used.  I have only taken TA, or bark so far, so I can't comment on how to use the HCl..  I am pretty sure taking melatonin for sleeping is fine daily, but I don't know much about valeriana.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 04:55:17 PM by GratefulDad »
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 04:34:08 PM »
Melatonin is a chemical your body makes and for a brief time you need extra-- I took 6 mg of melatonin at a half hour before bedtime and this combo pill Deep sleep-- two pills-- yes it was a lot as the recommended dose is a lot--and thanks to ibogaine I woke up daily at 3 AM-- at that early it is safe to take another Deep Sleep and wake up refreshed.  Just for a few months is all-- and the first week I needed stronger-- Ambien and Clonazepam.   But just that week.

Here are the ingredients of Deep sleep-- perhaps you can find them in Slovenia:  Proprietary Blend Alcohol free concentrated extracts of: fresh flowering California Poppy plant*, fresh Valerian root*, fresh Passionflower herb tip, fresh Chamomile flower*, fresh Lemon Balm herb*, fresh Oat seed in milky stage* and Orange peel*.

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 04:48:38 PM »
Heya Marko,

If you are going to get some more Iboga, I would look at getting TA or RB instead of HCl. It's been my experience that having all the plant has to offer on board is very helpful. You probably know that the HCl is just iboGAINE, while there are numerous other active alkaloids available in the TA and Bark. Science does not know exactly what all these other chemicals to physiologically, but the potency is not to be dismissed.

You can take the HCl all at once, as a booster dose, now. It will help with residual withdrawal. If you are able to get any sleep at night, maybe take in the morning so the stimulant effects will have passed by bedtime. This has been my experience.

T

Offline Hole

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
@Tia  think ill use it in a few days.Seems logical what your saying about HCLvsTA&RB.One old ibo user that i know says that the HCL is much easyer to endure as flooding dose but RB is better in smaller dosages.
@River seems i have similar pills.Another producer but same product.Thanks man.
@Dad.I wont smoke canabis cos i feel it would make me dull and i desperatly need clear thoughts.I droped cigaretes also so that would remind me of smoking.Think ill get through this clean and sober.No real harsh shows here.After all this is what im aiming for in the long run.There is somewere a real,ancient life that i havent had a chance to experience.I was on needle at 13.I expirienced cold turkey before i expirienced first kiss and first sex came when i was highly expirienced junky.Sad but true.
Any way ill use my booster in a week or so.In the mean time ill be patient.
Thanks people for your concern.
xxx

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 04:57:36 PM »
Greetings Marko and welcome to the forum!  :D

Congratulations on a remarkable experience...methadone is eeeevil and damned hard to come off - even with our beloved Medicine. You inspire with your story.

The chills and weakness will abate more each day - after a month it will be like you never used, it's incredible. Thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing more of you! Cal
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 05:01:43 PM by calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."