Author Topic: Iboga for 90G Kratom addiction.  (Read 1139 times)

Offline ayystevennx

• View Profile
Iboga for 90G Kratom addiction.
« on: March 15, 2018, 05:21:19 PM »
Hey guys. So i received 1 gram of HCL and 2 grams of TA. Michelle from IW suggested 1 gram HCL combined with 1.6 grams of TA, then 2 grams of TA for boosters. I was wonderring if 1 gram of HCL with 1 gram of TA would be okay and save 1 gram TA for boosters?

Info about me:
I'm 26 years old 5'7'' and 175lbs. I had a bloodwork panel done along with liver testing and a EKG. Everything is normal. I bought a blood pressure machine and a heart rate monitor just to be safe, and have a sitter.

When i found my mother dead 3 years ago i pretty much fell apart and started doing Heroin, i did that for a little over a year and decided to check into a 3 day detox center.. It worked and i've been clean of it since. But after a few weeks of being tired constantly and really depressed i started taking Kratom, taking up too 90 grams a day. I make TEA out of it and drink it 3 times a day.. I also take 300mg Gralise (extended release Gabapentin) ,2 tsp Black seed oil a day, 1 tsp organic honey, and organic  Bee pollen 4 days a week.. I eat pretty healthy ( try to avoid gmos and other crap they put in our food) but i don't really do anything.. I haven't had a job in years, i don't really talk to anyone anymore, and i don't leave my room.. And i know that's why i'm getting worse :( It's like my soul is gone.. All i want is to be free of opiates and have a decent life. I'm hoping the iboga will help me.. I know  i have to be strong and seriously work on myself after it.. I plan on doing therapy, then when i'm  ready, group therapy. Ohh and the pharmacology is a bit different with Kratom so i really hope it helps the withdrawals because they're pretty bad at the dose i'm at.

Questions:
Will 2 500mg TA boosters at different times be okay? Michelle said take 2 grams TA within a week, but that seems too soon.. I heard it's not good to do that. Maybe just listen to my body?
I told Michelle i could go two days without Kratom, but i don't know about that. Would a day be okay?

I have done a lot of research and wrote it all down, but would truly appreciate some more info.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:30:13 PM by ayystevennx »

Offline ayystevennx

• View Profile
Re: Iboga for 90G Kratom addiction.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 09:47:44 PM »
Anyone ? I plan on doing this next week..  Maybe i should move this.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 11:01:24 AM »
Do the research on the half-lives of everything you're taking and make sure the substances are basically out of your body before doing the iboga.

Also, how much do you weigh? Because 2.5g of TA would be a full flood dose for me... that's a LOT. 0.5g (500mg) is more of a booster dose in my opinion.

Good luck!!

Offline ayystevennx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 02:58:33 AM »
I weigh 175lbs..  So how much of the TA should i take for a flood then?

Offline i are spectre

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 01:52:02 AM »
did it work man?  what happened?

Offline Synesthete

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 08:59:01 PM »
I'm a little late to the game but this is important info to have.  Kratom is QT prolonging which increases the importance of making sure it's completely out of your system before flooding. If a person has a prolonged QT interval due to medications some experienced clinics will assess them over several days and repeat the EKG until the QT stabilizes and returns to normal. This is not something that should be attempted without the guidance of an experienced provider.  There are also all the extra alkaloids in kratom that we do not fully understand. It appears to impact serotonin levels as some people who were taking SSRI's developed serotonin syndrome after consuming large quantities of kratom.  I can vouch for this first hand. Since SSRI's are also contraindicated with Iboga this is two strikes against using it for kratom withdrawals.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 12:15:58 AM »
I really hope this dude is okay. 

I also did it for Kratom extract and leaf on my 4th flood...and it worked a fraction of the amount the HCL did for my first flood. 

Kratom is rough stuff.  Fuck that shit. 

Offline Synesthete

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »
I really hope this dude is okay. 

I also did it for Kratom extract and leaf on my 4th flood...and it worked a fraction of the amount the HCL did for my first flood. 

Kratom is rough stuff.  Fuck that shit.

I want to be sure I understand your post. Are you saying the HCL was less effective when used for your Kratom addiction? This was my experience and I'm wondering if it has to do with the added alkaloids in the Kratom. I'm trying to gather as much info on this as I can as I'm sitting for a Kratom flood in the near future. It's unbelievable the number of requests that are coming in for Kratom Ibogaine detox these days. So much for the claim that's it's as addictive as coffee...

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 07:19:03 PM »
Synesthete, I flooded a little TA and HCL combo when I tried to detox for Kratom.  It was brutal. 
I was in a lot of detox pain while tripping, pretty violent shaking and sweating, as opposed to on previous floods (coming off of vicodin) where the worst of it was successfully interrupted.
Kratom is not an opiate in the same way as short acting opiates, like vicodin.  It's either an agonist or an antogonist, I can't remember, which one.  But that makes it act more like a long lasting opiate in the body. 

How long before last dose are you considering flooding? 

I would wait 3 weeks - 3 months....titrate to this point then break for this period first to avoid such a rough experience.  There was almost no info on it when I did this a couple years ago, and I was scared shitless.  But I was also desperate to get off Kratom.  You can always look back for my Kratom posts, as they may have some valuable insights.  I flooded 4 times in one year (never needed to again), and the 4th was the Kratom one.  This was several years ago and is documented here on our lovely forum. 

I have been gone for awhile and have recently returned to the forum for some odd reason.  You may always PM me if needed. 

Offline ayystevennx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 08:30:48 AM »
So i ended up doing 1 gram of the hcl with 1 gram of the TA.. Definitely wasn't enough. I figured since Heroin/Fentanyl had a shorter half life than Kratom i would just take that for 2-3 days without Kratom, then withdrawal for a day, then do the Iboga.. Pretty sure that was beyond stupid! I read that at 49 hours all of Kratom would be outta your system so i should've manned up and dealt with the horrible withdrawals for two days without the other crappy drugs in my system. Also Michelle said two days would be fine since Kratom works different . So i put the HCL and TA in a cup of water and drank it.. THAT WAS A MISTAKE! I haven't had anything to eat for almost two days.. Also i should've put it all in capsules! I managed to keep it down for almost an hour but then puked.. I definitely felt the ataxia, it was sooo hard to walk and speak! Before i threw up i saw a tunnel with a lion in it but that's it.. Maybe i threw up to early? Or maybe there was to many things stuck to my receptors? I feel so awful, i wasted a sacred plant.. But i had an inexperienced sitter and i was withdrawaling pretty badly so i wasn't doing anything right! I just wanted to feel better.. I wont make the same mistake again !

I have great news though! I'm down to 28 grams of kratom leaf a day, and i've been off Gralise (ER Gabapentin) for over a month! I also have 5 grams of the TA now and plan on taking 3-3.5 grams once i tapered down to a very low dose of kratom, then i'll withdrawal for two days then take the flood dose. I'll make sure to have an educated sitter, eat a healthy meal the day before, and drink enough water. All i'm on is Kratom and i take Etizolam 1-2mg 3 times a week..

BlueTiger: I heard withdrawaling from extracts are more intense! Alot of these extracts have been tested in labs, and some of them were found to contain opiate RCS like desomorphine and o desmethyltramadol o.o Since i'm on plain leaf maybe iboga will work better for me?

Kratom behaves as an opioid receptor agonist btw. Mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine bind as partial agonists to the mu opioid receptors and antagonistic to the kappa and delta opioid receptors. They have high binding affinities to the mu and kappa receptors. The binding affinity to the delta receptors is high for 7-hydroxymitragynine. But weak for Mitragynine. Kratom also presents affinity for the k-opioid, norepinephrine, and serotonin receptor systems where it functions as a agonist . It's alkaloids rhynchopylline mitraphylline function as NMDA receptor antagonists..

If someone could add more info it would be greatly appreciated! I want to be free of this shit! I know i have to put in the work after the iboga and i GLADLY WILL. I'll do whatever it takes to stay clean..
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:59:59 PM by ayystevennx »

Offline searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 09:36:16 PM »
Putting it into capsules is basic knwodledge! Maybe next time only with HCL?